Author Topic: Enlarged Male Breast  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Triple10X

Hey all:

For a while, I've known I have large breasts.  I don't consider myself overly fat in general (I'd probably be a large if it wasn't for these breasts).  I try to wear XL and even 2XL shirts to cover up my breasts, which are probably about the equivalent of a C.  They started to develop around puberty, I'm 21 now.

I'm from Cleveland, so could anyone recommend a possible doctor (not even a surgeon, just someone I can talk my options over with) or even where to proceed at this point?  I guess I'm just really nervous/confused especially because if I did decide to have a surgery or even get any treatment, I have no clue how my parents would react.  Anyone else have any experience with this?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey all:

For a while, I've known I have large breasts.  I don't consider myself overly fat in general (I'd probably be a large if it wasn't for these breasts).  I try to wear XL and even 2XL shirts to cover up my breasts, which are probably about the equivalent of a C.  They started to develop around puberty, I'm 21 now.

I'm from Cleveland, so could anyone recommend a possible doctor (not even a surgeon, just someone I can talk my options over with) or even where to proceed at this point?  I guess I'm just really nervous/confused especially because if I did decide to have a surgery or even get any treatment, I have no clue how my parents would react.  Anyone else have any experience with this?

Hi Triple10X ,

You need to decide if the problem is making you feel bad.......Your best bet is to go to a PS and they will guide you.......If you have pics put them up ??? it helps everone to know what you are talking about......You could just need to lose wieght, or u may need an op to fix it....... 8)
If u read around your not alone......

ALL the best........ 8)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 07:33:56 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
Most people here, myself included, have a similar story. It will be hard to discuss this with your parents (it was for me since this stuff tends to be taboo, especially in the Indian culture) but my physician broke the ice by telling my mom and then I just thought, "heck with it, I might as well add in too" and my parents were quite open about trying to get this removed.

I highly recommend you go to your physician because they should be able to recognize it, then ask them to recommend you to an endocrinologist and see if there is a way to remedy it and your endo may recommend a surgeon. Dr. Bermant seems to be a favorite around here, and I actually got a consultation with him but he recommended I lose more weight before I consider surgery so I'm currently working on that :)

Dr. Bermant's site is http://plasticsurgery4u.com/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024