Author Topic: Anyone not happy with surgery results?  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Cabron

• Posting Member
Just asking my self if it is someone on the forum that its not happy with the results of the excision.I have saw so pics with not so good fat arranged under the chest after the excision and it looks some kind of bad.Im a mild case of gyno and i want to get rid of my puffy niples but im a little afraid about the scars,about the after look....In my country(romania)there are not so good surgeons and i have saw 2 surgeons from hungary-budapest.One of them have seem very professional but  ....who knows.Anyone know something about surgeons from hungary  or can recomand me a good surgeon?

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
I don't know of any surgeons on Hungary but there are quite a few people on here who were dissatisfied with their excision surgery. I might be one of them, but I'm waiting until a month has passed to reserve final judgement.

Offline istillgotit

• Posting Member
I don't know of any surgeons on Hungary but there are quite a few people on here who were dissatisfied with their excision surgery. I might be one of them, but I'm waiting until a month has passed to reserve final judgement.

Who did the surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024