Author Topic: Great product for puffy nipple cover up!!  (Read 6191 times)

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
Great product for puffy nipple cover up!!

What’s up my brotha’s??? I just wanted to let everyone who suffers from puffy nipples that there is a compression tank top that actually fits comfortably and offers enough compression.

I was a bit skeptical, as it seemed like he was just advertising here but let me tell you they are great.

I ordered 2, 1 white and 1 black. In the past I have been forced to purchase standard tank tops 1 or 2 sizes to small. They then offer enough compression in the chest, but everywhere else it real tight. One brand I got I even had to step into..

Anyway, my new tanks were purchased at
http://stores.ebay.com/GC2-gynecomastia-compression..
He posts here sometimes and I am grateful he did!!

Great….. Great….. Product..

cptam

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
i usually dont buy things from people who start their spill with "What’s up my brotha’s"  :P
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
i usually dont buy things from people who start their spill with "What’s up my brotha’s"  :P

Good thing I am not selling anything!!! "Brotha" is a common term in the bodybuilding community along with Nuggar, meathead ETC…

Peace…

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member

Good thing I am not selling anything!!! "Brotha" is a common term in the bodybuilding community along with Nuggar, meathead ETC…

Peace…

well im my body building community we dont call each other "brothas" I try not to lift in the ghetto

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member

...wow, sounds like you're pretty smart. That must be why you don't use apostrophes or capitalize proper nouns...

well im my body building community we dont call each other "brothas" I try not to lift in the ghetto

...and survey says!:  you're an idiot.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 11:58:16 AM by Sir_Puffs-a-lot »

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member

...wow, sounds like you're pretty smart. That must be why you don't use apostrophes or capitalize proper nouns...

...and survey says!:  you're an idiot.

Thanks man! I (capitalized) didn't (apostrophe) know this was a formal message board. survey says: "go darn yourself"

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member

Thanks man! I (capitalized) didn't (apostrophe) know this was a formal message board. survey says: "go darn yourself"

Cal, you're gonna have to speak up buddy! I can't hear you when you have d*ck in your mouth.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 11:01:42 PM by Sir_Puffs-a-lot »

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member

Sir Puff’s..

Ouch!!!   Appreciate you taking care of my lite work!!

Cal…
I live far from the ghetto!! Bodybuilding is a brotherhood; you likely would be one of the ones looking in!! Thanks for the critique, but you overlooked the message and made the post something it was not meant to be..  

Peace

Offline hash

• Posting Member
how bout some more feedback about the product and photos instead of bickering

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member

Sir Puff’s..

Ouch!!!   Appreciate you taking care of my lite work!!

Cal…
I live far from the ghetto!! Bodybuilding is a brotherhood; you likely would be one of the ones looking in!! Thanks for the critique, but you overlooked the message and made the post something it was not meant to be..  

Peace

I work out 6 days aweek at the new Peterson Event Center on the University of Pittsburgh campus ...I doubt your body is in better shape than mine.

Offline teen_uk

captain, just shush no one likes u. sir-puffs-a-lot for the win.. and also stop bickering guyss

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
UK,

So far so good… They fit very well. My only concern is they are likely going to be hot.
I plan to order a couple more..

Cal,

Do you frequent any Body Building sites like Elite or Offshore? I have pics of myself next to Mr. O himself. Can you provide pics?? I actually get to train with him once a year.. You may or may not be in better shape than I am but I can tell you I am a good size Nuggar!! At age 36, I run circles around guys much younger… I train in the gym 4 days and attend 3 martial arts (Karate) classes per week.

PS.. My dad can beat up your dad!!...LOL

If you want to talk further contact me @ taoiron@cyber-rights.net

Peace

Offline mamason

• Posting Member
Great product for puffy nipple cover up!!

What’s up my brotha’s??? I just wanted to let everyone who suffers from puffy nipples that there is a compression tank top that actually fits comfortably and offers enough compression.

I was a bit skeptical, as it seemed like he was just advertising here but let me tell you they are great.

I ordered 2, 1 white and 1 black. In the past I have been forced to purchase standard tank tops 1 or 2 sizes to small. They then offer enough compression in the chest, but everywhere else it real tight. One brand I got I even had to step into..

Anyway, my new tanks were purchased at
http://stores.ebay.com/GC2-gynecomastia-compression..
He posts here sometimes and I am grateful he did!!

Great….. Great….. Product..

cptam

I agree this is a great product.  We ordered one for my 14 year old.  I figured he wouldn't wear it, complain it was too hot, or too tight.  He loved it so much I had to order more.  Great product that actually does help.

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
Yep.... I have a total of 4, wear one every day!!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Well, as tempting as it is to get in on the insults...

It looks like cptam, or whoever, just ordered from a supplier and is now competing with Underworks.

No big deal... competition is always a good thing. The customer usually ends up winning.

Nothing like scouring the internet looking for people suffering from something and then finding a way to make a buck off it.  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024