Author Topic: I must know  (Read 1387 times)

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
I want to get surgery but I must know. If i smoke pot or drink alcohol after the surgery will my big nipples come back?

This is a problem for me because i am a pothead. And dont say you should quit anyway. Im young and enjoy relaxing and hanging out with my friends smoking some doobies. I also enjoy the occasional drink.

This would totally change my life and not for the better as it would limit my social life to almost nothing.

But when it comes down to it the surgery is what is most important in my life. Finally I will be able to live like a normal person.....hopefully normal enough to be able to drink and smoke pot............

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not know the percentages, but people who are drinkers and/ or marijuana users both have higher rates of gynecomastia than non-users of these things.

Both are well documented, but you'll need to do a little hunting to find the statistics. Each has a very different way of acting, so the mechanics is different as well.
Grandpa Dan

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
I do not think drinking Alkanal and smoking are the main cause of gyne,as we all know that there are many poeple do these in the world.
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024