Author Topic: Which Reduction pills work  (Read 2747 times)

Offline juice

i heard that gynetab works , and ive tried 'diet aid of questionable value' but it sucks and 'diet aid of questionable value', does n e one know if any work?

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
i heard rebound xt works

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
rebound my foot used it already and no sign of progress..

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Hey guys....don't you find it really weird that with all the medical adancements we have had, there isnt any to stop something so simple as the growing of a gland.

I dont know about you guys but i find that puzzlingly mind boggling  :o

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno

Well, gyno isn't life threatening and doesn't receive much press so the drug manufacturers are probably cluesless as to the size of the potential market, as are we. All we have are estimates. Luckily it seems that the spread of mass communication can only help those in our situation.

Its life threatening mentally

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are Prescription Medications which are of great benefit to a small number of men. Using them without competent Medical oversight can leave you with even greater problems.

None of the many "Over The Counter" preparations work and you can ignore their warranties; your chance of getting your money back is nil.

I read postings from guys who write that they have been using one medication or another for a couple of weeks with no result. Please give me a break! The course of such treatment is many months.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024