Author Topic: What do I do when its time to have sex??  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
What do I do about it???... When I have sex, I always gotta keep my shirt on, and do it in the dark.. Ive never had sex naked!. I can't stand havin' to do that, cuz usually after the first time the girl stops talkin 2 me.. I'm going to get an operatioin for it soon. i hope.. im not 18 yet.. but I think it looks pretty bad.. I can hide it with underarmour when I gotta a shirt on over that , which usually would have abig logo on the front but when I gotta take it off I get embarrased.. and I avoid goin to the pool when I can, & if I go i jump in with my shirt on... what is a quick solution for when its time to have sex.. so maybe I can go unnoticed???, until I get the operation

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
if u have a mild condition...screw in black lights or those red lights...tell her how much u love hitting it from behind too! thats waht i always did
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
But u kno shes gonna feelin' on me... Im alwayz havin' 2 put girls down cuz of my gyne.. I hate it, I think everything about me is great.. and when it comes to my breast's I just feel like choppin' em off, damn I cant wait until my operation whenever dat will b... I was thinkin'... should I just put off girls until after it.. cuz Im scared rumors will get spread like at my last school. They would say suff like "ooo Mike wears underarmor 2 hide his fat nipples"... so then I found it hard 2 get girls.. but I moved now, and all these girls wanna talk 2 me.. & Im tryin hard 2 just leave it at kissing and fingerin' and head & stuff.. but I want it just as bad as she does... damn im so scared to tell her, but that would b better than just doin it and havin her comment on my breasts and stop talkin 2 me like its happened befo'.. I smoked weed for like 3 years but Ive been done for 1 and a half.. they went down a little, but I think they r stuck like this now... does anyone kno' how long after weed use they go down to normal????

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Well, Billy Boy, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I'm not pullin you because I agree. Except that I find it somehow perverse to have sex with a shirt on.

If you cannot trust her reaction to your naked body, you really should not be having sex with her anyhow!
Grandpa Dan

Offline WinterLover2006

I gotta little trick for ya.

Take your shirt off and stand in front of the freezer.  When your nips get hard put super glew on them.  It make them stay pretty hard looking.  I have heard guys say they used liquid bandage and it did the same thing although I have never tried it.  I used to do this when ever I went to the beach.  It feels terrible later on, but for me it was always worth it.  I am having the surgery in Nov and can't wait to live normal.

On another issue.  I dont mean to sound old fashioned but wait to have sex until you have been dating a girl for a long time.  I can tell you that when I lost it, I had been dating a girl for more then a year.  And by that time I was comfortable taking my shirt of around her and her only.  She never said one word about it.  I am sure my wife has imperfections but I just don't notice them.  When you love someone you just don't care about that little stuff.  Seriously.  Dont run away from girls though..  They are the best thing during you teenage years and you will regret later, I promise you if you take that route.  Good luck to you, I know how hard high school was for me.  I spent 4 years of my just hiding my gyne every day, and did it succesfull.  But dont wast your time being senial over it.  Live your teenage years to fullist.  They are the funnest.  Good luck to you.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I gotta little trick for ya.

Take your shirt off and stand in front of the freezer.  When your nips get hard put super glew on them.  It make them stay pretty hard looking.  I have heard guys say they used liquid bandage and it did the same thing although I have never tried it.  I used to do this when ever I went to the beach.  It feels terrible later on, but for me it was always worth it.  I am having the surgery in Nov and can't wait to live normal.

On another issue.  I dont mean to sound old fashioned but wait to have sex until you have been dating a girl for a long time.  I can tell you that when I lost it, I had been dating a girl for more then a year.  And by that time I was comfortable taking my shirt of around her and her only.  She never said one word about it.  I am sure my wife has imperfections but I just don't notice them.  When you love someone you just don't care about that little stuff.  Seriously.  Dont run away from girls though..  They are the best thing during you teenage years and you will regret later, I promise you if you take that route.  Good luck to you, I know how hard high school was for me.  I spent 4 years of my just hiding my gyne every day, and did it succesfull.  But dont wast your time being senial over it.  Live your teenage years to fullist.  They are the funnest.  Good luck to you.

The point about not shutting out the girls of your life is good advice.  

The point about super-gluing your nipples, dude, that can't possibly be good for you.  I'll admit, though, that I'm having to fight the urge to go try it. ;D
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Ok, I am going to hijack this thread. And Mods, I will completely understand if you pull this, but I have to say it..
DUDE, stay in school, and learn to type and spell correctly.
Man, kids now-a-days!!
Listen my friend, gyne will be the least of your problems if you you continue to write like this.
As for the sex, you're too young for sex. That's just a gut feeling.
And if you do have sex, wear a shirt, and a condom.

i'm pretty sure that this isn't what the post is about and i personaly find it rude that you attacked him like that.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Thank all of u except for billyboy.. I know how 2 spell you dumb man!. I dunno if youve heard of internet slang.. its a shorter way to spell things but it can still be read easily.. well anyway I decided to have sex with her today.. and Im about to hit the movies, she agreed to do it with me on the hills next to the theater. I know she sound like a ho', but naw shes pretty decent.. She is crazy over me .I mean I know I wont have to take my shirt off there cause people can walk by soo.. I guess it'll be kinda good. Im definetely not tryin dat whole glue thing ever. Im gonna be 17 on da 13th of dis month.. and I think I can probably get the operation at 17 , I mean  I am pretty uncomfortable with it, and I my mom said she wouldn't mind so... thank yall again for postin'.. any more advice..ill repost tonight and tell yall how it went with ma gurl

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
lol, good luck with ur gurl...

the generation gaps on these boards are hilarious

anyways, 17 isnt too young to get the operation and not smoking weed isnt going to help ur problem, not that smoking weed will.  it sounds like u just have puffy nipples and thats due to a gland behind ur ariola which couldnt have been prevented, its purely genetic.

good luck, the sooner u get ur op the better
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
YOu know what...screw hiding it. If you dont even feel comfortable with your lover to expose your body...that really says something. Yeah, sex in the dark can be very fun and adventurous on the occassion but if your doing it every time in the dark then eventually your girl is going to think something. If its with different girls everytime then that doesnt really matter. But if its with the same girl, eventually your gonna get caught in the light. My girlfriend has never had a problem at all with my chest. She thought i was so stupid for getting the operation nor has she ever hinted anything. If a girl is really going to criticize you about your chest...shes not worth it. We have more to us than just a larger chest.

Think about it dude. Bottom line, when you can lay in bed naked with your lover cuddling or having sex COMFORTABLE without you constantly thinking to yourself " is she staring at my breasts etc"...its the greatest feeling in the world. Let it go brother. :-*
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member

Offline ireallyhatemyself

• Posting Member
you could always murder her afterwards. Or before.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 02:49:07 PM by ireallyhatemyself »

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member

WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?! LOL ;D

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Hey usernamex thanks alot.. u got me thinkin'.. Im so damn happy!.. We did it!, and all the lights were on but for some strange reason none of us took our tops off just the bottoms like we were in some kind of rush!, I loved it.. She was feeling on my chest ,however, but she (like your girlfriend) didnt mention it at all, which is new to me cuz all the other girls in the past did. When it was over she told me that she loves being with me. If u wonderin' we didnt go 2 da movies, cuz she was home alone so I just went to her crib.. so usernamex u 17 ??.. I know we can relate alot cuz of our situation.. You got aim or somethin?, where u from?.. Keep postin folks.. I feel comfortoble on this website because I can relate to just about everyone

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe

lol... nice one dude..

hey Gynecomastia1617 i don't know about you man.. but as "usernamedX" was saying if the girl your dating would have a problem with the way your chest looks, she's not worth it.

Good Luck
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 05:02:38 AM by GynecoMan »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024