Author Topic: just had surgery, need some advise  (Read 3719 times)

Offline freelife123

Hi

I am  a 20+ year old male from India who had liposuction  for gynecomastia 2 days ago. My bandages will be on for a couple more days and my doc has also asked me to wear a compression vest. My breasts do look smaller and feel a lot firmer after the surgery and my doc has said that they will shrink further.

Can anyone tell me how much time is required post-op to see
the effects of liposuction? also how long do i need to wear the compression vest(my doc says 3-6 months???)

I also have large areolas(the dark areas around the nipples), the doc said they would shrink after surgery- does anyone have any comments on this?

I already feel a lot more confident mentally.. i hope the physical results will be good too:D

Offline AUSTIN

• Posting Member
I don't have answers to ur question, but plz keep on posting in detail what is happening after the surgery, it helps eveyone and will also help keep track.

Congrats dude.

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
i have never heard anyone say they wore their vest for longer than a month, and that was past what the doctor has said. you may have a different situation as im not a doctor but i was told by mine that i would need to wear it a week after surgery.
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
Hi dear,
I am also from India..Can u tell me the name of the Doc that did the Surgery???
How did it go?
Was it painful?
Please help me .
Bye.
We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Im soon 1,5 months post op and im still using the vest during the day. It's more comfortable having it on, and the swelling doens't show as much when i have it on.

And you can see the results of the lipo when you take off the bandages. It wont be a pretty sight probably but you can see big changes if the op was a success.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024