Author Topic: Need some information from people who are a year post-op  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Hi, I haven't been on this website for a while, but I decided to come back for a visit. I really need some input from people who have been through this process, and out for a year or more and even a bit less. Im a little confused, because im losing trust for my surgeon. He tells me that healing should take a long time, and making the periods in-between visits longer and longer. The point is that, I have a feeling that he might be trying to put me off until the time on my contract for a free revision wears out. Its 6 months, but he sais its like 1 year and a half to fully heal. Im not disapointed, I mean they are great results, and im noticing healing, but if I want a revision, Im going to want it free, and the thought of revision keeps running through my head. I love my results, but im still having to hide it a bit, due to minor deformities in my chest. They are more easily seen through just one shirt, and barely seen w/out a shirt. Advice plz. Im thinking about asking him if I can get a free revision at any time. Im gonna have to build a great relationship with him huh?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Let us know what your PS says about the 'No time limit revision'.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024