Author Topic: Consequences - surgeon removin 2 much/little fat?  (Read 2690 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Just wondering what the consequences or implications are for someone of normal/healthy weight ,having gyne surgery (exicision+lypo contouring),where...

a) Too much fat is removed from chest ?

and

b) too little  fat is removed from chest ?

hypothetically speaking-
... and the saga continues

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
does anybody know anything about this ?

Offline rcbrown23

As long as someone does their homework and finds a doctor that is experienced in the field, this won't happen. ESPECIALLY if that person is at "normal/healthy weight". These are the cases that seem to be the easiest, and from what I've seen, come out looking perfect. Lots of times you can't even see scars unless your six inches away looking for them. The key is finding the right Doc, and there should be a good one in every decent size city.

I am hoping that mine turns out perfect, as I am "normal/healthy weight" and have a mild glandular case. My op date is set on April 15th (3 weeks). I will post plenty of before and after pics starting on the 16th or so and continuing through the recovery process.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
There's not much you say Brown that I don't agree with. Good post man. :)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
cheers fellas

needed to hear that...

Im getting it done on thursday , and the nerves are starting to kick in a bit

Offline rcbrown23

There's not much you say Brown that I don't agree with. Good post man. :)
:-*

Tony, or should I refer to you as Mr. Soprano ;)   What operation are you getting? and is it by a reputable Doc?      If these questions are answered correctly, I'm sure everything will go just fine and you'll be hitting the beach in no time.

Good luck, man.

-Brown

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey brown,  I have no problem giving you a compliment when one is warranted.  

As far as that kiss you threw me, you can keep that.  I got more than I can handle from my wife.  ;)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
oh no... my ps is very experienced.. he does 2 gyne ops a week average. Ive also seen photos of his work

my op is excision plus lipo sculpting

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024