Author Topic: Please help  (Read 2033 times)

Offline george1977

• Posting Member
Hi everyone, I am new here. I have searched the board and read lots of informative posts. I still have a couple of questions that I hope someone can please answer for me.

1) I read most people who have lipo only surgery are never happy with the results. My Gyne consists of fat and there is no hard lump when I feel my chest. Would  exsicion as well as lipo still be reccomended for me?

2) Are there any cases where lipo only would be reccomended for gyno surgery?

Thanks again

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I had no hard tissue under the nipple and had "lipo only" done 2 times!!!! Finally my Ps agreed to do excision and found much soft tissue that could not be removed by lipo...... was a long process but I am looking and feeling much better....I am about 75% happy but for $5500 I expected better..... my story is still ongoing, I will go back to my PS until I am 100% satisfied!

So ya.... be careful    tissue under the nipple is not always hard!!   I KNOW

DrBermant

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have searched the board and read lots of informative posts. I still have a couple of questions that I hope someone can please answer for me.

1) I read most people who have lipo only surgery are never happy with the results. My Gyne consists of fat and there is no hard lump when I feel my chest. Would  exsicion as well as lipo still be reccomended for me?

2) Are there any cases where lipo only would be reccomended for gyno surgery?

Thanks again

I prefer my Dynamic Technique where, what I find during surgery helps guide what needs to be done.

When gland is present, and it usually is, I prefer to start with and target the gland first. By concentrating on gland, I target the tissue that compresses the least and reserve the remaining fat as a potential tool for my reconstruction. 

Liposuction is fine for fat.  However, all forms of liposuction preferentially remove fat over gland.  When fingers of fat are between fingers of gland, liposuction alone tends to suck out the fat condensing  the gland behind making a mess. 

Liposuction is but one of many tools of my artist's palette for surgical sculpture of the male chest and gynecomastia.

My Fat Flaps can bring fat into a crater.  A flap is tissue moved with a blood supply.  Adjacent fat transfered with a blood supply tends to survive, much better than a graft.  When carefully done, fat flaps tend to look like normal fat, feel like normal fat, and move like normal fat.  There are limitations to what fat flaps offer since fat still connected to its blood vessels will move only so far.

Try to go through the entire section about male chest sculpture on my site to learn what my techniques of surgery have to offer.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I'm a big believer in the idea behind Dr. Bermant's "Dynamic Technique"

You can touch, push, pull and grab all you want, but the Dr. really doesn't know what's in there until he cuts you open.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
AMEN TO THAT!

Offline george1977

• Posting Member
Thank you all so much for the replies. Dr. Bermant, I will visit your site. Thanks again

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
there are probably some people for whom it would and does work, but like they said, a ps can't know for sure till he gets a good look, so he should always leave himself the option.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024