Author Topic: I wonder if anyone else feels this ?  (Read 3863 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
With gyne, it's like i never hit on girls... like barely... im very nervous and not my self around them... im also so low in confidence i barely speak with a proper tone of voice and most of the times i go mono -tone... i feel like if my gyne wasnt there i'd be a totally diffeerent man... i know that id be different if things things would just fucking GO AWAY... sorry if i might sound like im drowning in misery  but argh.. im just waiting for that surgery day  :P

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
You'll get surgery and find another flaw you have.  That's the way it goes.  It's not gyno, it's you.

Offline 30yrold

• Posting Member
Yep

I'm with Volatile.

The issue I have is sharing my problem with others. The least people that know about it the better.

Even though I want to have as many one night stands, with as many fit up for it dirty shallow fitties as humanly possible, I don't.........due to GYNE.  :P

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
I knew a guy in college who had gyne kind of like you guys.  Just a little bit. 

Got tons of chicks.  If you told him he had slight gyno, he probably would have laughed.  Chicks are interested in themselves and how you make them feel...they couldn't even notice gyno.  You know that's true, if you let it hold you back, you'll just find something else.

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
I knew a guy in college who had gyne kind of like you guys.  Just a little bit. 

Got tons of chicks.  If you told him he had slight gyno, he probably would have laughed.  Chicks are interested in themselves and how you make them feel...they couldn't even notice gyno.  You know that's true, if you let it hold you back, you'll just find something else.

Just because they say they dont notice it, doesnt mean the person who actually has it believes that they dont notice it.  I guess it's mind over matter.  But it is extremely hard to be confident about yourself with your shirt off when you feel that something is wrong with you.

And btw I sort of have a similar condition to the OP.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
i donno  aBOUt you people but its not just when i have to take my shirt off... it makes me insecure even walking with a coat on ... i fukin hate it..  >:(

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
I know what you are talking about.  I've had numerous opportunities for one night stands or for pushing the conversations toward sex and I refrain (Subconsciously) because I know that will force me to expose my gyne.

I had surgery 4 days ago and I am eagerly waiting for it to heal so I can go on a SEX rampage...  ;D

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
LOL at rampage. .. you do your thing buddy!!! lol

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
If any girl pushes you away because I gyno..... screw them, they are worth your time bro

Be confident in who you are at all times.... thats what girls wanna see... you are a young man I can tell... I was a bouncer for 12 years and had gyno since the age of 18.... Dude I picked up some very HOT girls that had no care in the worlds about my Gyno.... enjoy life.... its wayyyyyyyy to short!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 10:03:01 AM by rocketrob »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
its not abt women, its abt u... if u dont feel good abt urself, no one else does, to a lot of extent gyno is responsible to make u feel not-so-good abt urself...
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
your so right... you have to accept yourself before you can begin to let others but i find it hard to when i look down and see those bitches >:(

maybe im being over dramatic ??? ???

Offline 30yrold

• Posting Member
Hi

It is easy to get blinkered and lost in your own personal torment of this, and hearing some of the comments above - It does make me more positive and make me feel like I should go ahead regardless. 

I just have that feeling of abnormality - and that no girlfriend could possibly put up with it  - I guess thats because it is such a huge thing to me. And i'm someone who has had a tumour on the pituitary gland for 12 + years been so depressed - now have a new opportunity at life having lost over 5 stone and feel so good for the first time ever - and I still can't see past the GYNE. It should really be somethign I should be flipping the bird at and going for it!!

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Sad Man....... not a way to go through life!

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
Sure, it's all in your head.

Every girlfriend I have had has mentioned the gyn and I knew they didn't like it but stuck with me because I made them feel good. It's not the end all factor.

At the same time, I don't think I've done close to as well as I could with girls, given my looks/personality/other factors that girls are into because gyne kills my confidence. Hoping that the surgery is the magic bullet I'm looking for. I won't find excuses after that.

Forget about it as much as possible and ignore the girl if they make a comment. When it's time, go under the knife.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
...Hoping that the surgery is the magic bullet I'm looking for. I won't find excuses after that. ...

Surgery is a huge "magic bullet" for self-esteem.  If you already know how to make a girl/woman feel good having gyne, then you'll be a huge success without gyne.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024