Author Topic: Where do i start? Local Doctors?  (Read 1765 times)

Offline RandomGuy17

• Posting Member
I'm fed up with my chest now, really badly. it's getting me down. Is the first step i take to go see my local GP? If he then says i have it what will happen from there? Cheers

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sounds like you might be in the uk on nhs?  if so you might get a referral to a plastic surgeon.  tell your gp you have gyne and want an op from somebody thoroughly experienced to get rid of it.  if you were in the states you'd probably go straight to the ps, and he would then  hopefully do more explaining to you than you would to him ;) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline RandomGuy17

• Posting Member
Yes im in the UK, I'm so worried to go to the doctors as i dont know what to say and i will feel a complete idiot  >:(

Offline man-chest-r

• Bronze Member
I am in England, and I delayed going to the doctors for too long of my life. And, hey I did feel like an idiot. But, wtf, I have been an idiot so many times in my life, it was worth it to begin the journey to get it sorted, and I wish I had gone years ago.  It was really difficult explaining it, but I did, and now I am on the path to getting sorted.

Go for it pal. And check out the UK discussions for specific NHS experiences.

Good luck, we are with you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024