Author Topic: one day post-op!!! (military)  (Read 2997 times)

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
well, i went ahead and let the military take care of my gyno. i had the tissue on both sides removed yesterday, no lipo. i talked with the surgeons at length before the surgery and felt at ease.  i had the surgery, and then took off the compresion wrap today. everything looks ok, except for some flat spots or "dents" where the tissue used to be. the surgeon said those will fill out over the next couple weeks. my chest is pretty swollen on both sides. anyway, ill keep you guys informed, and thanks for all the support

Offline dailey

• Posting Member
Cool, congrats to being on the other side. I'm sure its a major relief. I am 2 days post op now, I havent seen my results yet but i'm eagerly anticipating it
congrats again

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
thanks for the reply. they told me i could take off my bandages in 24 hours, and i wouldnt need a compression vest after that because i didnt get any lipo. has anyone else had the flat spots that took time to fill in? congrats on your surgery too. cant wait until a few months go by and i see the final results

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
I had the same surgery almost 4 weeks ago and im still swollen so dont be suprised if you swell up soon. As for the flat spot you just got something cut out of you so it would make sense to have flat spots at first. Give it time and dont rush it cause I was flipping out at first cause I didnt see any improvment. I actully was told the same thing as you about not needing anything cause I got excision but I went ahead and bought co-flex from rite aid get the rite aid brand and not the ace name brand. it helped with theswelling and eased the pain alot and made my nipples feel more comfortable being rapped up. Co flex looks like an ace bandage but its more like rubber and sticks to itself. Hope this helps. Get the 4 ince one.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024