Author Topic: 6 1/2 Weeks Post-Op, not happy (pics)  (Read 2370 times)

Offline idontcare

Had the surgery (excision only, no lipo) just over 6 weeks ago. Have been wearing the compression vest 24/7 (except showers) since then. I am worried that the results won't be as good as they should be because there was no lipo done (doctor said I wasn't "fat" enough to warrant it).  I know there is still some swelling, but I am really not happy with the results so far.
It still looks like I have gyne, still have the puffy nipples and the left side is bigger than the right. Any doctor's input would be greatly appreciated, do you think the lipo should have been done too?

Front Pics: 

Right Side Pic:

Left Side Pic:

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
Its looking good .... Scar tissue takes ages to heal dude, just chill. Will take a full year for the results in some cases.

Im a month post-op and one of nipples is puffed out, but im very very sure thats because of scar tissue because the DAY i had the surgery i felt behind my nipple and there were no hard  bits etc, but no hard bits are forming. So just hang in there bud, everyone gets it

Offline MSJ108

Dude way to early. I wanted to kill my surgeon after the first month or two. I looked like a mess. As I healed everything got better though and the results are great. Hang in there man and be patient.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024