Author Topic: Anybody with Dr. Pope experience?  (Read 2720 times)

Offline NeedGoodSurgeon

• Posting Member
Anybody with Dr. Pope experience?
Hi fellas, really considering having surgery with Dr. Pope but am unsure whether he has the experience someone like Dr. Jacobs has. Has anyone had surgery by Dr. Pope and are you happy with your results?  I have seen some of his results on his site which look great however I know that someone is not going to put any of their poor results on their website.  Looking for firsthand experience feedback.  Really appreciate it!

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
Hi!

Dr. Pope is probably one of the most experienced gyno surgeons out there! His skills are great and he seems to be a person who would stand by your side and help out if anything happens!
Too many surgeons out there are obsessed with their own greatness and will leave you hanging saying that the result are good and so on.

You must understand that surgey have risks. NO plastic surgeon, not even dr.Jacobs can have a perfect result every time. We must understand that plastic surgery is sculpture of living tissue and that we are not dolls.
What matters is how a doctor will treat you if you against all odds have complications that could need revision surgery.
I belive in my heart that Dr. Pope will stand by you side, and I know for a fact that Dr Jacobs will!

Dr Jocobs or Dr. Pope can give you great result.

Offline NeedGoodSurgeon

• Posting Member
I appreciate your reply, but what do you base your comment regarding Dr. Pope's experience on? And what of the comment about you believing that he would stand by your side? Just a feeling or based on something? From his involvement on this forum and his replies I believe him to be a good person as well but what about people's experiences with him?

So have you first-hand experience with Dr. Jacobs?  Thanks again!

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
Yes I have first hand experience with dr Jacobs! He is a fantasic gynecomastia surgeon!

My first contact regarding gynecomastia on this forum was with Dr. Pope. We had several contacts via mail. He send me photos of patients (before and after) looking like me. He was kind enough to try to help me find a member on this forum that had surgery in Sweden. He also helped me answer a lot of questions about different techniques and so on. I live in Sweden and for me Florida was just too far away.

I have been in contact with members on this forum via PM that had surgery with Dr. Pope, and they were very happy.
Dr. Pope has a special interest in gynecomastia! He had the surgery himself! He perfomes many gynecomastia surgeries every year.

The comment about him "standig by your side" was primary based on a member on this forum. He had revision surgery due to internal scar tissue. We have been in contact after his revision, and he was very pleased with how Dr. Pope handled the situation.

I really hope you find people on this site that had surgery with him. The problem is that after surgery most people simply goes on with life and disappears from this site.

Offline pancakes

• Posting Member
Viking check your PM

Offline fsugrad

• Posting Member
pancakes- I have also been wondering the same. My case is moderate to severe so I am really following this. How bad is your case?

Offline NeedGoodSurgeon

• Posting Member
Bump'd

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024