Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 17009 times)

Offline taxmapper

That's interesting. 
Though I am a full 4 inches wider across the bust, a c cup is still loose on me. 

I am a 44 inch band.  

But I am seeing the b cups of the sports bra starting to pop out a bit more. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Taxmapper. Have you tried scooping and swooping?  Bend over, so your breasts hang down into your bra cups You gather up all that loose fatty flesh across your chest and let it further fill your bra cups.

You said you are overflowing a B cup right now, and with your measurements, I predict you will fill a C cup. I know it will sound crazy to you, but you might even find an underwire D cup is a more comfortable fit, especially if you go down one band size.

Have you had a bra fitting?  You should.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 09:45:21 AM by Dale Warnio »

aboywithgirls

Speaking from experience, changing over to female outerwear was one of my best decisions. I've worn a bra full time since I was sixteen years old. I switched to panties shortly after that. It was quite a few years after that I started wearing ladies outerwear. I started with jeans and slacks because my but and hips were even more of an issue than my bust.

In the last 10 years, I have gone from a D to an H cup. I couldn't find anything in the men's department that would fit. Torrid has been incredibly helpful and supportive. I can't say enough about how wonderful they have been.

If your clothing is getting to small in the bottom or the bust, I think that its probably time to make the switch.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
ABWG, I could not imagine being an H cup.  I feel busty as it is, and I am more like a D.

I agree with you that if your body shape is more like a woman's, then it only makes sense to wear clothing that suits that shape.  If you have breasts like a woman, you will feel and look best in a bra.  Also, women's tops are proportioned differently than men's, with more room in the bust relative to the size of your shoulders.  Dudewithboobs, for example, I think it was smart and brave of you to try to put aside societal pressures and see how a woman's top might work for you.

As you said ABWG, for some of us, it is not just our busts, but other areas of our bodies that more fit the feminine than masculine ideals.  We are faced with the decision about how much we want to camouflage and how successful we might be able to be.  For example, I have bigger hips, rounder thighs, some junk in the trunk haha, more slender shoulders and arms, and even feminine hands.  No way to camouflage all that.

Some here might judge or criticize me, but what would you suggest I do?

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Dale I think you look amazing in that photo, very feminine and what you are wearing definitely enhances you rather than detracts. 

I know it's a tricky one on this forum but you are definitely doing the right thing! 

aboywithgirls

Dale, I would say first off, you look comfortable and you look like you are wearing clothing that flatters, rather than hides your gorgeous figure. 

I have a similar body shape. That's why I had to start looking beyond my bras. Men's clothing just makes me look dumpy due to how badly it fits. I have tried " relaxed" and " loose" fit jeans and slacks. I just have too much of a round bottom and wide hips. I know its because of I'm naturally estrogen dominant.

Offline SideSet

Oh, my, but things seem to be more accepting than when I took a break end of summer.  Good for all of you.  

All of us have breasts like women, so all of us wear bras like women do.  Naturally, women's tops are going to fit better over female busts, like ours, than will men's tops.  I would not go so far as to say any women's tops are masculine looking, but, if like Dudewithboobs has started doing, you can find and wear women's tops that are not overtly feminine, but fit more comfortably and look better on you.

Here is an example of a sweater I love wearing and that I think works for me.

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Sideset, that looks great and you clearly have much bigger breasts than me, so no support clearly isn't an option.

Your breasts look pretty amazing and as they say, if you've got it, flaunt it! 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I agree. Sideset, that sweater looks great on you. There is no way you can hide breasts that big.

I love how that bra gives you such a rounded and lifted shape. You have a full, high, bust. Do you get many comments?

I also agree that you need to wear a bra, both for comfort and modesty.  And no way on earth, would men’s tops fit you because you are so full busted.

You are bigger than most women, and I would imagine most women would kill to have a bust like yours
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 09:47:14 AM by Dale Warnio »

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
As a newbie I've kept coming back to read through this thread recently and I can understand both sides regarding whether a line has been crossed or not. 

Particularly regarding some posts that were made here several days ago, my take on it is, if people have suffered severe gynecomastia, then it could be considered as a form of involuntary feminization. There is a clear cut choice to be made; embrace it, begrudgingly accept and hide it, or get rid of it.

If the best way to deal with the mental trauma is to embrace it and it results in downstream choices that others don't agree with, even if the mental well-being of the 'victim' is greatly enhanced and no-one else is being caused harm, then I see that as a good thing. I cannot see anything wrong with sharing it here because it just might inspire people - and even save a life.

Dale Warnio you are being very brave and I see nothing wrong with you telling others how happy you are by being what you are. By doing so you are giving people choices! If it works, it works. BTW you look magnificent. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
It is hard to know exactly where to draw the line.  I definitely get what people have been saying all this time about it not being a crossdressing site (and agree with them).  But I also understand the practical aspect of wearing clothes that fit.  And I also get the aspect of hormones affecting how we all think (which is a bit odd in my case, having always had a more feminine personality, but at the same time having had a visible scalp at 16).

Personally, I prefer to err on the side of not discussing crossdressing unless it's due to poor fit, as that's not really what the site is for and it really does have a tendency to get uncomfortable.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I know this is a slippery slope that I've danced across at times.  We definitely are in a rather bizarre situation simply because nature has seen fit to give us a hormone stew that yields breasts rather than flat chests.  Remember, those same hormones affect not only our bodies but also our psyches.  How we respond to the fact of having breasts will be impacted by those hormones.  It is very difficult striking a manly pose when our bosoms are saying something else.  I understand that simply accepting the reality of breasts sprouting on our chests is challenging for men and that entertaining a more feminine presentation complicates rather than simplifies matters...being a man who actually has breasts, rather than one who buys breast forms to fill out an outfit he wants to wear, changes the equation...I also want to celebrate the fact of having breasts...I understand that can feel like a step too far for men thinking of cutting them off because they are so embarrassed by their presence.

That Dale and Gary took it a step farther makes me smile.  In fact, when I saw your new avatar Dale, I knew something like this was lurking behind the scenes.  I'm not offended.  Have fun!
Aussie, I love that phrase, "involuntary feminization," and thank you for the compliment on my pictures and sharing your typology of embrace, accept, hide, reject, cut off.  What you wrote made me think of the insights from 42CSurprise!  

Involuntary feminization.

Involuntary feminization. I think that phrase says it all and is consistent with what 42CSurprise! was saying.  In my case, I went from denial to acceptance to embracing to becoming proud of my feminization.  So, I guess you could say for me, it has gone from involuntary to enthusiastic volunteer.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
JohannK, you make a good point, and you said it nicely.  And no more pictures from me.  And to reiterate, I am fine taking down what I have previously put up.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
I think the pics look great. 

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
The posts that border on crossdressing advocacy have always bothered me, there's plenty of other places on the net for that.  But after seeing Dale's pictures and thinking about my own experience I think that gynecomastia and some degree of "crossdressing" go hand in hand.  In my mind I saw men with gyne as men with breasts and thats it.  I think that might have something to do with the fact that most of the pictures here are of only the chest area.  After looking at Dale's pictures it's quite obvious that male clothes are not going to fit.  Those pictures were eye opening as to what the effects that a lifetime of hormone imbalance can have.

As for my self I don't have that much feminization but I've always had large thighs and a bigger butt.  I found it difficult to find pants that fit and I would have to buy pants that were big and baggy so I could be comfortable and not feel constricted.   Then a few years ago I tried a pair of womens jeans and the difference was amazing.   There was room for my butt and thighs and the waist band wasn't several inches too big.  My wife went from making comments about how I was swimming in my pants and how dumpy I looked to now she's complimenting me and is a little jealous that my butt looks better than hers.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024