Author Topic: Growing up  (Read 1991 times)

perky

The girls have grown up in just the last few months.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
You appear to be comfortable in your own skin and have found the solution you need for your physical support; what can we do for you on the mental support side?  Do you like the way you look in a bra, or are you having concerns with this?

perky

Yes, I like the way they look in a bra, I find it a huge turn on. I have also become extremely sensitive. I find that at times simply running my fingers very lightly across my nipples sends a wave of pleasure right through me and sometimes even make me feel light headed, thats when its time to stop. Before this all started about 3 years ago I had no idea that a male could experience anything like this. So my answer to your question right now is, yes I love them and happy for them to grow a little more yet, but not sure how I would feel if they became very much larger. If you look at the photos in my last post a few months ago I think you will see I've grown quite a bit since then so who knows how long this will continue.

Offline SideSet

So glad you are happy with your development. You belong in a bra as much as a woman does. I wonder how big you will get?

perky

So glad you are happy with your development. You belong in a bra as much as a woman does. I wonder how big you will get?
Who knows how big i'll get? I'm assuming though that those that do grow large breasts do so because they have a significant hormone imbalance but my tests show nothing of the sort. Like I say, who knows?

Offline Johndoe1

There are times there's no real explanation. It's just in the genes.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I totally agree with John.

I started growing my breasts when I was 10. By 12 my mother had me start wearing a bra to deal with them. 16, I started wearing a bra full time. I'm a 36H UK sizing in my bras.

I'm grateful for my decision to keep them. A good, supportive, shaping bra is by far the best way to manage your boobs.

perky

I totally agree with John.

I started growing my breasts when I was 10. By 12 my mother had me start wearing a bra to deal with them. 16, I started wearing a bra full time. I'm a 36H UK sizing in my bras.

I'm grateful for my decision to keep them. A good, supportive, shaping bra is by far the best way to manage your boobs.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I guess as you have had breast just about all you life I guess you dont know any different so maybe that made it easier to accept them. In my case I've been very slim all my life but at 60 I noticed things changing. I'm 63 now and had just 3 years to get used to the idea that i'm growing breasts. Mixed feelings right now because I personally like they way they look and the sensations especially but worry about what others might think. 

Offline Johndoe1

I cared for way too many years and it got to the point of almost debilitating. After I started wearing a bra it took additional time to realize no really noticed or cared. Of course I didn't wear a tight low cut women's top, but a normal top that a man would wear and have gotten on just fine. I don't even think about if the girls show or not. As long as I dress for me and not someone else, no cares so I don't care.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024