Author Topic: Unlined bra  (Read 2302 times)

Offline SideSet

I usually prefer a lined or molded bra because of the softness, shaping and nipple concealment, but I really like this bra.

aboywithgirls

That's a very pretty bra. I love 😍 the lace cups! Who is the maker?

Sophie

Orb

I like it also!  Some times thinner is nice.  Looks good.

Offline blad

Your being playful now SideSet!
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Your being playful now SideSet!
I think the word is "sexy"...  If he's going to be his own girl friend, why not?  Sadly, the lace trimmed brassiere I bought recently did not fit my breasts well.  I was going for a look like this... but then I'm not nearly as richly endowed as our friend.  42C is worthy of respect, but it is what it is... at least for the moment.  :o

p.r.1974

I like the bra as well. The majority of my bras are unlined underwires. Moisture management, comfort, and less space in the drawer being the main reason. Pairing with petals for modesty is the usual order for outside the home.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I dint worry about petals or nipples, infact I like showing them off. even with a bra a t shirt and a flannel shirt they still show

Offline Johndoe1

Great bra!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

It is a Bali, but older.  I think they still make something similar, but I believe with a bit more lace.  I like sheer bras, but my nipples can sometimes poke through my tops when I am wearing a sheer bra.  I don't have that problem with this bra, as only half the cup is sheer and the sheer half is stiffer than my other sheer cup bras.  Even so it feels smooth and silky and soft on my skin.  Although no pokies, I can high beam if I am not careful with what top I wear.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I was thinking today about my preference for unlined brassieres and thought of this thread.  I realize that is all I own.  Many of them are marketed as "minimizing" bras.  That is clearly a marketing term.  What leads to minimizing is the simple fact there is no padding to increase the size of one's breasts.  I know there are men here who prefer "contoured" brassieres so their nipples won't show.  That doesn't bother me.  My preference is for a brassiere with soft cups that conform to the shape of my breasts.  Yes, they are all underwire brassieres as well because like other men, my breasts are a bit wide on my chest.  The underwire pulls everything together to fill the deliciously soft cups.  The appearance of my breasts is much enhanced.

At the moment I'm wearing a recently purchased brassiere from the same company that produces the Lilyette Keyhole Plunge into Comfort brassiere I typically wear.  It too is described as a minimizer but for some reason my breasts feel much more prominent in this new brassiere.  I have to say I like the effect.  In fact, I had to buy two more of this new brassiere to put aside for the future.  My collection is growing... and my time wearing a brassiere is increasing as well.  I wonder if my breasts are getting bigger?  Mmm.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024