Author Topic: Geniuses and the gifted have gynecomastia  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I've noticed recently that HIGH AMOUNT of the people with gyno are extremely intelligent. Not only from the posts Ive read here, which shows how intellectual most of you are, but also with one of my cousin's who is an extroardinary genius (thats 1st rate genius), who has gynecomastia. Also alot of kids that I recognize for being smart, alot of the times have atleast a minor case. I think there is definetely some kind of connection there. I myself am gifted with high intelligence. I took an IQ test the other day, because I wanted to know if it had risen any (which it did by 2 points). Right now I have an IQ of 134, and I am very proud of it! So who agrees, or can relate in some way? Any geniuses out there with gyne?

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
i can agree with that. I am a gift from god. words cant even describe. and i wont begin to explain....

Werent you talking in some sort of jibberish slang ebonic type of way in recent posts? Or am i mistaken for someone else?
Ripped With NIPS

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
Is this a lame excuse to feel proud about my gyne!!! ;D

You can add to you theory that we are excellent lovers....( hopefully some females are reading this ) :P

I personally think that our level of intelligence is related to teh fact that most of us didnt got cought in the world of sports for obious reasons, we did a lot of thinking about life , we did focus our minds in the importance of education since werent where welcome completely into the social world of sports.... Well  is just my opinion.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I wasnt really trying to sound gangster or whatever. I just talk like that. But I can come out with a pretty educated vocabuary. I just use this one because im lazy.. if u kno what i mean

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I personally think that our level of intelligence is related to teh fact that most of us didnt got cought in the world of sports for obious reasons, we did a lot of thinking about life , we did focus our minds in the importance of education since werent where welcome completely into the social world of sports.... Well  is just my opinion.

I completely agree with that. I was thinking the same thing, but last night I had such a rush of thoughts that I didn't type down everything that was in my head. Im going to keep posting on why I believe people with gyno
are in someway mentally advantaged. I believe that the extra self conciousness given to us by our problem not only gives us an extra awareness of ourselves, but that it sharpens our awareness on alot of other things that regular people usually wouldnt think about.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!

I believe that the extra self conciousness given to us by our problem not only gives us an extra awareness of ourselves, but that it sharpens our awareness on alot of other things that regular people usually wouldnt think about.

...And teaches us to not dwell on the trivial things regular people seem to get so hung up on.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
yes we're such gifted individuals we sub conciously had our male bodies produce breasts.

i dont see gynecomastia as anything but a burden
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 10:46:03 PM by monnom »
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024