Author Topic: growth hormone???  (Read 6341 times)

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
its just a thought but possibly could help. injecting human growth hormone burns away some fat at the site where injected,. the most common place i hear is near the stomache or love handles. could this be possible then if injected over time into the breast tissue that it could reduce gyno? i no its expensive and takes a little time to work but no where near £5000.

Offline frozen

• Bronze Member
Medically I have no clue. But taking a logical approach to your plan, how is it supposed to help?! Surely the growth hormone functions to promote growth. Sure it may do this by utilising fat as an energy source, but surely you're just going to find that alongside potential fat loss you're going to experience tissue growth in the treated areas.

There's enough risks associated with surgery, let alone something as strange as this.. My advice would be to save up your money and if your gynecomastia bothers you enough when you've saved up the $5000 then proceed to have surgery. At least it's a proven treatment that has shown positive results.

You get what you pay for! Pick a good surgeon.  :)
Had surgery with Dr. Karidis (London, UK) on 23rd July. Wearing tight t-shirts and looking forward to going swimming!

My experience so far & updates:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18200.msg126755#msg126755

Pictures:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18539.msg127741#msg127741

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
hmmm you are right surgery is proven but it seems a good question to ask as i cant see where any1 else has asked this? surgery is a lot and maybe? just maybe? gh could maybe reduce gyno lumps

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
tomo!

i asked a similar quesion ..in -Re: Possible alternative to the current surgical strategy!

even tho i didn mention hgh i was thinking along those lines some pleople on the posts came up with some very good answers,, i cant remember exactly so check this out if ur interested.

i to feel that there must be another way we have powerful drugs these day and if a doc or someone would prescribe them i think most of us would happily pay for it, as a first option also if u search the internet alot of people will say

. but i think the problem arises where no doc will prescribe them cause of side effects and whatever. 

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
forgot to add to-  i totally agree with frozen surgery seems to be the only proven way to get good results as im sure we would have found out about this if it was possible. surgery is the option i am choosing dont fancy messing around with stuff it isnt worth the risks.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Growth hormone is a very powerful hormone and must be administered AND monitored by an fully trained endocrinologist.  It is often used in young children with small stature.  Some people (oftentimes bodybuilders) obtain it on the internet and inject it themselves -- with nary an idea of how much to take, when, and so forth.  I would strongly advise against taking this medication except under the close supervision of a physician.

Oh, and by the way, growth hormone has absolutely no effect on breast tissue!!!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
no effect on breast tissue  :-[ always worth asking i suppose.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
guess that sums it up cant argue with tha.......thanks dr jacobs.

it definetly was worth asking tho tomo!!!

i think that is whats great about this site.stops people fom goin on the internet and doin things when they feel desperate. atleast u know the answer now mate, try save up for surgery it is the only way i have heard about and i have searched the internet. ive heard it all, with these magical cures and things dont waste ur money on them,

DrBermant

its just a thought but possibly could help. injecting human growth hormone burns away some fat at the site where injected,. the most common place i hear is near the stomache or love handles. could this be possible then if injected over time into the breast tissue that it could reduce gyno? i no its expensive and takes a little time to work but no where near £5000.

Actually Growth Hormone use has been associated with an increase of gynecomastia. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17227934

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16456485

I have seen cases of male breast growth in bodybuilders using growth hormone on their own. 

Other than that, I agree with Dr. Jacobs, messing with powerful hormones on your own is very dangerous and always best left to an experienced endocrinologist.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Once the Doctors have spoken, it is probably best for us laymen to leave well enough alone.

Lacking enough good sense to keep silent, let me say only this:

When you start messing with your own reproductive physiology, There is only the slimmest chance of doing any good but a great chance that you can screw things up really bad. This is not a DIY job.
Grandpa Dan

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
wow it can make gynecomastia grow and get worse! wow i thought because it burns fat it was possibly a good suggestgion, obviously a bad 1. thanks for replying  :-\

Offline frozen

• Bronze Member
Tomo, remember that the male breast isn't only composed of fat. So even if GH did work to eliminate the fat, the gland itself would be left behind and most likely will have grown in size because of the hormone. Nice try though, it's good to see people looking at alternatives! :)

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
yes GH works, but as the doctors already said, it may sometimes cause Gyne,
I think that is why some who inject GH should include An Anti-Aromatase during the cycle (Nolvadex/Tamoxifen)

I am no expert and not a doctor, but this is how any Hormone cycle should go.
And I have no idea if it eliminates Gyne, am afraid to use any steroids on myself, as I fear a bigger Gyne instead  :o
But if I couldn't manage to save the money for an operation I think this would be my last choice(((

To OP,
I wouldn't go anywhere near Steroids if I didn't have a good muscle base to begin with, that means you should have at least 1 year of regular workout experience.
You don't want your body to bloat cause of water retention.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024