Author Topic: tenderness  (Read 1965 times)

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
ive had mild gyno since i was 13 (now 19) and i remember when i was 13 feeling tenderness in the area particularly when i was swiming and sometimes mild pain but that went away. i have recently noticed tenderness again perhaps related to the cold. i am also a delayed developer? i have little body or facial hair  other than pubic. although i have noticed more facial hair lately. anyone else had a similar experience? i was also overweight when 13 and lost  most of my bodyfat by 15

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
even i had this condition since the age of 13....pain occured rarely...but i have alot oh body hair.....man dont let the weight increase otherwise ur gyno cud be a prob...keep ur weight in chk....cozmen , when they gain wght, it is the chest n tummy where the maximum damage is caused.
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I too was slow to reach maturity.

My Gynecomastia started developing at about age 12.

Prior to puberty, The male breast is histologically like the female breast.  We have essentially the same nerves etc. That your breasts and especially nipples are tender or sensitive is probably normal.

If you are having an increase in tenderness and/or soreness; That is a different matter and one which would provide a very good reason to see a doctor.  If your maturation is somewhat behind schedule,  you now have two strong reasons to see a Doctor.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024