Author Topic: How bad is my case?  (Read 2971 times)

Offline cape_of_good_hope

• Posting Member
MY photo is available here

flickr.com/photos/62813428@N02/5717776221/

I will be undergoing surgery soon. Will I get saggy skin after that??

Offline ashamed

• Posting Member
Definitely will have a saggy skin i guess. Ask your surgeon to remove the excess skin. Good luck!

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
cape of good hope, You better lose some kgs first if your overweight.. that will make your surgery more successful. Consult different surgeons first before going for a specific one. check the forum for the doctors that you want to go to, there are plenty of repulatble surgeons that are posted here. Goodluck!

• Posting Member
cape of good hope, You better lose some kgs first if your overweight.. that will make your surgery more successful. Consult different surgeons first before going for a specific one. check the forum for the doctors that you want to go to, there are plenty of repulatble surgeons that are posted here. Goodluck!

thanks LS, I'm tired of working out. I go to gym for about a month, don't show any considerable weight loss. Then I lose track. Also feel so uncomfortable working out with this heavy chest. I'm going to reputed PS Dr. Anantheswar in Bangalore for my surgery. At first he also told me to lose weight, then when I showed him my glands he didn't say anything. Guess he also understood that if I start working out with these huge glands it will be like fighting a lost battle. I'm at the heights of my frustration. Have been suffering silently for past 15 years. Despite all odds I've still held my head high and saw through the most taxing of situations. But without this disgusting pair glands my life would have been so much better. I can't wait to make that true.

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
I understand you.. been there as well.. its hard to go to the gym when everyone looks at you. Goodluck!

Offline chappu

• Posting Member
hey Cape of good hope... most of us have been through situations which you described. Your case seems to be on the extreme side, compared to others, so I expect some good results too. Dr. Anantheswar is good, have read reviews here... I got my surgery done about a month back, with Dr. DR Sekhar... not too happy about the results, but not sad either. Well, good luck with ur surgery... and do post pics later on.

• Posting Member
Hi chappu. thnks for the wishes. will try to post my pics after surgery. well i think u need wait 6 months to an year to achieve the complete results. The change looks pretty good already on you.

Offline sbk79

• Posting Member
Start your gym work after one post your surgery, U will get good result with in 6 month

• Posting Member
Start your gym work after one post your surgery, U will get good result with in 6 month

thnks sbk. can i see ur current chest pics?

Offline sbk79

• Posting Member

thnks sbk. can i see ur current chest pics?

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23282.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024