Author Topic: Quit chest exercises before consultation?  (Read 2182 times)

Offline herewegoagain

• Posting Member
I have a consultation scheduled for October 26 for fatty gyne (not the big lump under nipple).  

Just wondering  -  Should I lay off the chest workout before I go see the doctor for the consult?  

The reason I ask is because my chest looks more flabby when I don't work out for a while.  Thus, I'm thinking that the doctor will see the full extent of my flabby chest.

thanks

Offline KaRdoN

• Posting Member
well, im sure that it would be better, because as you know, working out makes micro tears in the muscle, and causes it to get bigger, so it would be putting more strain on your body, pecs usually take 2-3 days to recover completely.

Offline herewegoagain

• Posting Member
Maybe I didn't word my question correctly, but what I meant was - should i quit doing chest exercises starting now all the way up to my consultation?  

In other words, should i quit doing chest exercises for the next few weeks before my consult?  

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I have been advised to do the opposite as mine is mainly fat...I was told to work out as much as possible so the surgeon can see easier the problem in terms of  what type of surgery is required ie just lipo(only fat) excision and lipo( mixed fat andgland).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 07:58:44 AM by Worrier »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024