Author Topic: Surgery Experience with Dr Naveen Rao, Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore  (Read 5275 times)

Offline thegynoman

• Posting Member
4 months post op.

After 4 months, I am doing all kind of normal exercises without any issues. External scars are not visible from a distance. But if someone looks closely, he can make out that something has been done there at the nipples. All fine, but i developed some internal scars which has caused some protrusion. Its more prominent on LHS than RHS. While, its not visible on shirts, but on tight T shirts, a small pyramid kind of shape is definitely visible. Although, its 150% better than my pre-gyno chest, but still, the perfect flat chest that I was boasting about after surgery has got jinxed due to the scar. So, I had visited my surgeon recently and he said he could feel a big scar tissue on LHS and a smaller one on RHS. Injected me the Kenalog shots on both the nipples. The hard scar tissue makes it difficult for the needle to pierce through.This injection series might require another session after a month. Also advised me for chest exercises which would help my chest to get the best shape. Fingers crossed. Will update soon how these shots worked.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024