Author Topic: New and just diagnosed :-\  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Nukem18

Well i was just diagnosed with it from the doctor, Ive noticed it for awhile, I just thought I was fat, but after I lost alot of weight and noticed it more I thought wat the heck, So I went to the doctor it isnt really bad, But You can definentally tell because its puffy... But now im depressed, I don't even like having my shirt off looking at myself... yet alone take it off when other people are around. And I heard the only option is surgey but I don't want to take the risks, So I guess hopefully here I can learn to live with it. Is there anything that has helped you all cope with it? Thanks.

Offline Nukem18

Also another question, can it keep on "growing"? Ive had it for a couple years but I recently just noticed it bigger... but it could be fat?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I heard the only option is surgey but I don't want to take the risks, So I guess hopefully here I can learn to live with it. Is there anything that has helped you all cope with it? Thanks.

Nukem....

The only way I coped with it was to cover it up with big baggy (multiple) shirts :(. As is the 'norm' with most gyne vics.

I 'chose' not to participate in many sports activities, swim parties and going to the beach. I avoided any activity that involved a 'change room'. In the last few years prior to my gyne surgery, I got somewhat brave and joined the gym and the hockey team at work. Change rooms.... YIKES!!!   :-/ :o :-/

It's tough 'coping' with gyne. Good Luck!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024