Author Topic: Looking for the best Gyno surgeon in Chicagoland area  (Read 1573 times)

Offline attila1905

• Posting Member
Hello all.
I am 33 years old and have been living with my gyno ever since I was 16 yrs old. Never been able to wear a tight shirt because it just looked feminine and I hated it.

Now I want to have surgery done and I am looking for a good doctor in chicago area. Preferebly in the duburbs since I live near Schaumburg area but doesnt have to be. I ll travel to the city if it means to save a thousand and maybe even get better results.

I m 5 8 tall and weigh about 178lbs. workout 4-5 days a week.

Could anyone give me a rough idea of how much it would cost me and which doctor I should go to? Any response would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Offline danielb0101

• Posting Member
i know Dr. Pensler is in downtown Chicago he charges $150 consultation fee which goes towards the surgery if you decide to go with him, he quoted me at $5,050 all included. But don't limit yourself just to local docs. look for best results and reviews from people. This is something you can't go cheap or just go to the closest or you might end up spending more afterwards. Also when you talk to the surgeon ask whats his policy on revision if you ever need one. Do your research very good before deciding. I hope this helps Good luck.

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Placik is listed here in Arlington Heights, near you. Placik does not post here, and while I have never read a complaint on his results - there is mixed feedback on his bedside manner. Also you may wish to visit Dr. Bloch in Highland Park or Dr. Terrasse in Lake Forest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024