Author Topic: $5000 with Lista?  (Read 7601 times)

Offline jimw15

• Posting Member
Thats what I was given as a quote for only having a mild case that causes puffy nipples  :o
Is this what you guys paid?  ??? I can't afford that! I was so excited I finally got brave enough to do something about this and now I can't even do it. More payments will put me in a financial crisis.  :(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes, Dr. Lista is approx 5G's.

Have you considered Dr. Fielding?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jimw15

• Posting Member
I would strongly consider Fielding if he was less than $5000. Approx. what does Fielding cost from start to finish?

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
I would strongly consider Fielding if he was less than $5000. Approx. what does Fielding cost from start to finish?

If you're Canadian, OHIP will cover most of the costs with Fielding.  You will pay about 1500 bucks.  That includes excision and lipo.

john20to

but...what about Lista...cant he get OHIP to cover his fees?

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
but...what about Lista...cant he get OHIP to cover his fees?

OHIP does not cover Lista's fees.  I believe one of the reasons are because he does the surgery in his office or his own facility.  Fielding does the surgery at a hospital. 

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Beside that it also the way surgery done. Fielding do LIPO and Insertion where he actually put a "cut" near nipple to remove the gland tissue. So that's cover under OHIP. And he charge for LIPO. Where Lista's technique is just kind of LIPO. so no OHIP coverage for that.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline marx

• Bronze Member
Remember that Lista's PAL technique is different than lipo.  He uses this tool that has a "claw" that he goes in with and "grabs" the tissue and gland he wants to take out.  He uses lipo to suck out the rest.  You are paying for this exclusive technique available only in his private clinic.  Fielding uses lipo.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

You are paying for this exclusive technique available only in his private clinic.

Well I guess if you have 5G's burning a hole in your pocket, then Doc Lista is the man...  ;)

GB

Offline Grandpa Bambu

He uses this tool that has a "claw" that he goes in with and "grabs" the tissue and gland he wants to take out.  He uses lipo to suck out the rest.

No disrespect to Dr. Lista here but...

The following is a statement that is made on his website...

'Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) is one of the newest techniques available for use in gynecomastia surgery. PAL removes fat and glandular tissue with less bruising and even faster recovery. Dr Lista at the Plastic Surgery Clinic is one of the first surgeons to begin using PAL in Canada.'

I have read that liposuction cannot remove glandular tissue...

There is also an animated video on Dr. Lista's site that shows how the gland is removed by the 'claw', one tiny piece at a time... How he can do this 'blind' is beyond me...

GB

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member
Sent Lista an email the other day.

His fee is now $6000.00.  I emailed on May 26, 2008 I believe.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Sent Lista an email the other day. His fee is now $6000.00. I emailed on May 26, 2008 I believe.

When the cost of gasoline goes up.... so does everything else.   :P

I wonder what JCF's lipo fee is now? Anyone have a recent quote?

GB

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member
I will be seeing Fielding today for a consult and will update everyone.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Thanks dude...  It'll be interesting to find out how much he'll charge u.

GB

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member
Just got back from my consult with Fielding.... $2000.00 all in.  I was actually very thrilled given that he has been charging some people $2750 to $3600 from info obtained on this site.

People on this site rated my gyne as 8/10....so i was amazed at the price.   He said he doesnt rate, but he said it was a medium case of gyne.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024