Author Topic: Who are some good Surgeons in the US for around ~5k? Can travel anywhere.  (Read 3458 times)

Offline pufnips99

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I've been looking and it seems that the really well established guys in the biz charge around 7k-10k (understandably.) 
I have a moderate case of puffy nips. I'm looking for a Surgeon anywhere in the US that the surgery will cost around ~5k altogether for.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
They are all over,  If you would tell where you live you might get some referrals. 
Take care that you us the services of a surgeon who is properly certified and who has a record of interest in this particular area.
Using price as the criteria for selecting a surgeon is not wise.   Do you want a good job, or a cheap job?
Grandpa Dan

Offline pufnips99

• Posting Member
They are all over,  If you would tell where you live you might get some referrals.  
Take care that you us the services of a surgeon who is properly certified and who has a record of interest in this particular area.
Using price as the criteria for selecting a surgeon is not wise.   Do you want a good job, or a cheap job?

Well, at 5k I feel like I should be able to get a good job. I'm in the Southeast, but my family lives in California so I travel there often.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are great surgeons in both areas.   On the right side of your screen there should be some featured surgeons in your area.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024