Author Topic: Success with women  (Read 8049 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i might as well have been a monk too for all the games gyne played with my head.  in my vast ignorance, for all my huge crush, i kind of wanted to protect her too, i didn't want my gf to be horrified by finding herself engaged to a monster  :'(
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline elaine

• Posting Member
  • a caring partner
well,my man is in his 30's, im not his first lover but my god, i hope im his last. i found this site by pure chance, only days ago and i find im replying all over the place now and i hope my comments give you guys a realisation that not all us women are fickle narrow minded biggots. my female friends say im so lucky to have found such a caring man i have now (ive been involved in 2 violent marriages with 2 very good looking men), and my male "friends" (i now use this term scathingly) have been the ones to make fun at him (may i add behind his back and to myself), i no longer have anything to do with these so called male friends, dont bother going to my local, instead i go to his neck of the woods where his friends accept him for him and welcome me into their gathering with open arms. i love him, im proud to be with him, hold his hand, feel his re assuring arm around my shoulder. we take picnics to the park where he plays about with my daughter on the swings, slide, plays ball with her, we look like a loving family....and as my daughter has never had that experience before i feel so proud now i can give that to her along with his help. as for the virgin thing, no.....he is no virgin, he knows how a woman works and how to please a woman, far better than the men before, maybe its his way or maybe its because he has tried harder. my life was empty before, it would be even more empty without him now, our friendship turned to love, im so glad it was not just me that felt it because if he hadnt fell in love with me too i would be so sad.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024