Author Topic: Backlash: Bra obsession  (Read 3418 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I’m obsessed with bra shopping! I’m not buying all I see but I really want to expand my collection. Could be years of denial about needing bras but now that I’ve accepted I want to try all different styles. 
Shame Covid is keeping the boutiques closed for fittings. Otherwise I’d have 20 instead of 4 bras.

Offline Johndoe1

And women HATE to bra shop.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

Talk about obsession.   

I am with you on this. 
I have surfed Amazon, Pinterest, and others for various styles of sports bras. 

Offline Johndoe1

My own thought is we have chosen to wear bras for the support and comfort wearing a bra gives. Women are told at a young age that she has to wear a bra and it's not a choice. That may have something to do with the difference towards bras.

Offline blad

The never ending hunt for the perfect bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
My own thought is we have chosen to wear bras for the support and comfort wearing a bra gives. Women are told at a young age that she has to wear a bra and it's not a choice. That may have something to do with the difference towards bras.
Could be. I know my wife doesn’t like shopping for bras and only likes like two styles. At least she let me help her get better fitting ones.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Exactly!!

Offline Johndoe1

That's me too.

aboywithgirls

I believe that there is some truth to that. However, in my case, I started wearing a bra when I was 12. I was told that I HAD to wear a bra when I was 16. That was almost 30 years ago. I still am passionate about my bras. 

I am usually fitted for most of my bras. I have a couple of boutiques that I shop at that actually carry my size. However, if its a bra that I really like, and I want to replace it or get it in a different color, Amazon is Awesome! I can order it in these crazy times and have it in a day or two. These past couple of months because of a.few changes , I have found the need of having more color options of a few of my favorite bras.

Offline Bosh808

• Posting Member
I've ordered quite a few t-shirt bras from Amazon and its hit and mis. However the one's that I like are my favorite. Only problem is when I find a bra I do like, I  go back to order more and Amazon stop selling that brand. I've learned that if you find something that you like, quickly buy more before there sold out. Here is the latest of my orders. 

https://www.amazon.com/DORINA-Womens-Underwired-T-Shirt-Moulded/dp/B079N8Z8LG?pd_rd_w=5IvRB&pf_rd_p=4eebd874-436f-4f05-a794-09646834b2dd&pf_rd_r=73PKBGCPPZN7245DVDY4&pd_rd_r=9f96b81b-c2b5-425d-8fea-d3777ce892b5&pd_rd_wg=xiL3R&pd_rd_i=B079N8Z8LG&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_2_sc

This one i just got. I've ordered another one another one, hopefully the its consistent with my first purchase. I highly recommend this bra.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06Y5B1SSZ/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I have to admit that I enjoy bra shopping a lot more than I thought I would.   I like the different styles and look each bra provides.  It's easy to become addicted.

Offline taxmapper

Same here. 

I use Pinterest to get ideas and shop like mad. 
Then find something subtle but attractive. 

Kind of odd at first, but I was staring at my reflection in the sunroof last night while "shopping", I was leaning back in the SUV while the other half was in a book store. I stared at the protrusions of breasts in the reflection and the bra shape under my shirt...just seemed so natural and complete. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I too am sitting in the truck waiting on the wife and thought I’d take a look. Yikes! Thought I was hiding better than this. Guess the wife just doesn’t see it like I do.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I glanced at the window in an adjacent room while working in the kitchen a moment ago and with sun streaming into the window next to me, my reflection appeared in the other window.  I was drawn to the appearance of my breasts filling out the front of the knit cotton shirt I'm wearing.  They are real and not insubstantial.  How the hell did this happen?  The brassiere I'm wearing puts everything in order and creates quite a remarkable presentation.  Of course, since I live alone, I'm the only one who appreciates the situation... which I do.  Amazing.

My bra obsession is a bit diminished at the moment simply because I've found a couple of styles that work really well for me.  Now I'll do a bit of browsing but buying hasn't been happening of late.  Unlike some men here, I've not gone for a fitting and am not investing in expensive brassieres.  E-Bay is working for me thus far.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I too am sitting in the truck waiting on the wife and thought I’d take a look. Yikes! Thought I was hiding better than this. Guess the wife just doesn’t see it like I do.

I had to laugh reading this...  I'm single at the moment but I've done my duty as a married man... to a number of women, actually... and I know the first item on the job description for any husband or boy friend is WAITING...  ::)  That's not a bad thing but simply a matter of fact.  Glad you found a way to entertain yourself... posting here with a "selfie..."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024