Author Topic: BLACK NIPPLE  (Read 3514 times)

Offline harveyd

• Posting Member

I'm 2 weeks post op and 3/4 of my left nipple is black and hard .. it's been like that since the surgery...

Does anyone know what about this???   

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
dried blood and dead skin , I would be guessing :P

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
What procedure did you have? If you had an areola reduction, it's normal?? It will look like your nipple is coming off.  ;D

Offline harveyd

• Posting Member

I had lipo and excision done .. so if its dead skin what will happen??  will it be like this forever??

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
who is your ps, contact him if you can.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
You can take off the steristrips now. Check and see if its dried blood or dead skin. You probably just have dried blood...Necrosis is like a 1% chance dude... ;D I'm sure your fine

Offline harveyd

• Posting Member

I went to the surgeon and he peeled some of if off but its pink and white underneath, but the top half and right nipple is brown... will it eventually turn brown or am i stuck with half my left nipple pink/white??

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
you mean he peeled off the stristrips and its pink and white inside? atleast its not black? who is your ps and what did he say? from what i see on this site, nip discoloration is a definite after affect of the surgery, but its very rare as compared to the scar tissue or lop sided ness, anyways if you trust your ps just do what he says, correct diagnosis will get you out of this, and you are not very far post anyways. good luck dude

Offline harveyd

• Posting Member

i didn't have steristrips .. he peeled some of the black hard stuff off and its pink/white underneath .. he says its fine so i'll just wait for the remaining black stuff to get loose so i can peel it off and see what happens .. anyone else experience this??

I had surgery in china..

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
great doesnt sound bad at all, maybe it was dried blood, it will come off gradually. be patient

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024