Author Topic: Surgery in Bath BMI Clinic and Compression Vest?  (Read 3749 times)

Offline ab3

• Posting Member
Hi guys - I am getting my surgery on the 5th of June by Dr Sherif Wilson at the Bath BMI Clinic - have any of you got any experience with him? 

My consultation was really good and he seemed to know what he was talking about - always a good sign!  I now need to buy compression vests but I'm struggling to find these on the internet - has anyone got any ideas where I can purchase some?  Thanx guys!

P.S. It's summer soon - I think we should all get the surgery done soon so we can finally enjoy the sun!!!

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Good to hear your getting this problem solved....

Check on EBay for the vests.

Offline londonbhoy

• Posting Member
Your clinic should supply you with a compression vest after the op, shouldn't they? You should ask them to confirm this ans if they don't, ask them where you can purchase them.

Good luck.

Offline Koi

• Posting Member
I ordered mine from Underworks in the states...  these came well recommended on the site and came through within about a week:-

http://www.underworks.com/990.html

Offline ab3

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

I'm having my gyne operation this tuesday at the bath bmi clinic.  I suffered with gyne for years and am so happy to finally get shot of the breasts...  I have quite a bad case so hopefully the operation will be ok...  my only real concern is that (pre op) my nipples (as in the aerola) are quite large in dia. and I'm concerned that after surgery these won't shrink very much.  Hopefully they will shrink - I am using the example of pregnant women who have large aerolas during pregnancy but after the birth they shrink almost back to normal - do you guys think mine will shrink??  My unerect nipples are about 4.5cm in diameter what is the norm??

Thanks guys.

I'll try and post some pre and post op pics soon

Offline ab3

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024