Author Topic: Considering in getting my surgery with fielding...  (Read 3403 times)

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
I made another thread a couple of months ago, but I keep delaying it over and over (to make the first call).... Im just confused wether or not I should get the surgery. My chest sticks out and I dont feel comfortable in a t-shirt, but I mean, im not that "fat"... And also, I started lifting weights/working out so Ill be in better shape in a couple of months...

The thing im worried about, how long do I have to wear the bandage for? When will I be able to start taking showers regularly?
I dont want to go to school and have everyone notice that I got surgery...

Should I delay my surgery until like september? Because I have exams at school in June, and Ill probably get booked for May... Would I be fine for my exams? (like i wont be in pain or anything?). And I dont want to get surgery during the summer, because that when I work fulltime in construction

Sorry for the all the questions in this messy layout... Thanks for the help you guys! I really want to look good by next year (when im graduating from highschool)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes, the best time to have GRS is very early winter.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Got mine in October and aside from some internal scar tissue, I was lookin good fairly quick.  Scar tissue is diminishing now by leaps and bounds and I'll be perfect well in advance of summer. ;D

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
I know that the ideal time is winter like they say.. But in my mind, I just want to get the rest of my life started ASAP. So, I booked it as soon as I was capable. Good luck man.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I know that the ideal time is winter like they say.. But in my mind, I just want to get the rest of my life started ASAP.

I hear ya broh!  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024