Author Topic: 3 months post op!!  (Read 7333 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Hey tony,I totally agree with you on how some people are completely healed at 2 months time...I'm finding it hard to be patient for a whole year ya know... :-/

But i mean the doc must have a point if he says to wait for a year, we're just the slow healers...

Yeah and the overall flatness thing too,I'm totally on the same wave lenght as you,can anyone answer this question??if i still have some fat lefover id rather lose it naturally than having to have more surgery!!later

dude.. while I think eventually, there will definitely be a massive improvement in myself having the op, Im not sure which of mycurrent  problems is the worst, -
my scar tissue, my painful nipples, my terrible mutilated-looking incision lines (which are so totally obvious and worse than anyones Ive seen on these boards), my noticeable assymetry.

still all better than gyne, but I wanna have a normal chest aND NIPPLES, not just an improved ex-gyne chest.
I really wanted to tackle this whole thing comprehensively, and fix the entire thing completely and for good, and I thought I stood a real chance of achieving this, since I went with such a great,experienced surgeon and had such a mild case to begin with.So I didnt think being totally flat,symetrical and having no scarring was that far from being achievable....

everyone else healing so rapidly and blissfully is really scaring me.Anyone else here that can honestly say that they are drastically better now(however many months post-op) , than they were at the 6-week mark, or is there generally not much of a difference?
... and the saga continues

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
from what i've read at 6 weeks your seeing most of the finished product..

who was your doctor?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Anyone else here that can honestly say that they are drastically better now(however many months post-op) , than they were at the 6-week mark, or is there generally not much of a difference?

I am much the same now ( 11 weeks ) as I was at day 12 post op. Except for the hard scar tissue on my RHS below the areola. That is very slowly diminishing.

John.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 09:21:46 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
T.O. and bambu you guys are lucky,do oy uhave any idea why we're told to be patient for a year if "some"see the results after only 2 weeks??thanx guys...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
dont' know why u say i'm lucky..i'm not out of the woods yet!

they say up to a year..cause people vary..i think they take a worse case scenario and apply it to everyone..if they did it the other way and told everyone 2 weeks..people would be panicking..

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
well I'm panicking right now... aND HAVE BEEN SINE i GOT HOME FROM surgery. now my chest is just so tender from a huge build up of scar tissue , with blatantly obvious incisions.

am visiting my ps next week (as opposed to waiting another 2 months till my next follow-up), because I am that concerned about this shiz!

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
t.o. sorry man,i thought you said you we're already happy with your surg. my mistake...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024