Author Topic: Underworks  (Read 4997 times)

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
Has anyone in canada ordered anything from underworks.... if yes, how long did it take to get to you... because i order on may 30 and i still havent recieved my product, plus when i call the store no one answers the phone?? oh yea, i ordered the 977 model

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
hey bigt. I need to get one also. I cant seem to find any stores in Mississauga that sell that kind of stuff. Does anyone know of any medical supply store that sells this kind of things? Anyhow let us know how you make out.
My surgery in on the 22nd. Its gonna be a hot summer!

3cheers :P

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
srry about that guys. Mine actually came in the 7th but i wasnt home to pick it up so it did come today and i try it on ans WOW!!!.  I can actually wear t shirts and shirts that i couldn't wear, this is a life saver.  Caution, i have a lot of buddys who like to purple nurple, stay away from being purple nurpled because someone will notice that something is not right.  

Anyways, 3cheers, i ordered mine at underworks.com and i and most ppl in this forum get the 977 model.  This is how the sizes work... You have to measure your upper body in inches, around your chest and then get the sized in that range.. because in the site you will see sizes >>for example 32-36inches meaning your upperbody around you chest measure somewhere in ther (in inches).. I really advise you get it, and get atleast 2. so when you are washing one and ask for joint shipping cuz it cost me 22 for one shirt and it came in a discrete package that can easily fit 3 or 4.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Bigt, I just ordered 2 today. I dont know if its gonna fit well. I ordered large :-/ I dont know if its gonna be tight enough because it suppose to be really tight right? Anyways i got a question...when you wear wife beaters or really tight t shirts under you usually have to pull the under shirt down very frequently so it flattens the chest...do you have to the underworks shirt? Or does it stay tight all day? Do you think large is too big? I have big shoulders and big breasts hahaha but I willl be wearing this in the meantime untill my op. Do you think its too big? What size did you order?
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
This one, so far i dont have to pull on it.  But to find out wat is the right size, your suppose to measure youself with a tapmeasure and wrap it around your back and
chest. I measured 34 so, i got the medium.  And when you first get it, your going to think that it is too small, but trust me your suppose struggle to put it on, eventually it pays off cuz you can wear shirts.

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Bigt and UsernameX

The 997 model sizes are 32-34 small and 35-39 medium. Bigt you are 34" and you got a medium and it was snug? My chest is 40" and like you I am sitting on the fence. Do go down a size or stay? Do I get the large or medium?

UsernameX , whats your chest size?

3cheers :P

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Dont have a clue. If you look at nukem's post op pics, mine are very simillar to the way his use to be. I had asked him he said he wore large too so I guess I should be fine.

Will it keep my chest flat for the whole daY?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024