Author Topic: Diagnosed with Gyno.  (Read 4026 times)

Offline gwj26B

My last visit to my local Doctor ended up with me finding out that I had developed gyno due to the medications I take for my lung disease (Pulmonary Fibrosis), not knowing what that was she told me I was developing breasts and with the help of a marking pen she drew lovely pictures on my chest as she explained it.
A hell of a shock to me.
When I asked what the long term out look was like she said I do not know. how far it will develop but with a tape measure she informed me that my (her words) breasts were already half way between an A cup and a B cup.
it is taking some getting used to.

hammer

You don't have much of a choice giving your health problems, but to try and learn to accept this. I'm sorry friend!

I'm in the same boat not having testicals anymore! I lost them in my 30's and at 56 I'm a 46H! I've also got a host of other health problems that over shadow having breast, and my wife and children as well as friends are very supportive and understanding! They even don't care and understand why I wear a bra!

You came to the right place, we are a group of men that have the same problem! Some are able to have surgery, others can't or decide not to for one reason or another and learn to live with breast, and others have never let theirs bother them.

Welcome to the forum!

Bob
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:23:36 PM by hammer »

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Life throws us curveballs sometimes.  You obviously must stay on the meds for your lung problems -- which means that the gyne that developed cannot be treated surgically for fear of recurrence.

For the meantime, you can improve your appearance by wearing some snug compression garments under your shirt.  It will improve your overall appearance and help your self esteem as well.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024