Author Topic: Dr. Robert Caridi  (Read 5277 times)

Offline inspiration

Hey Fellas,
I am planning to have my gynecomastia surgery soon and I am looking for the best results. I am wondering if anyone had their surgery with Dr. Caridi, and what are your thoughts/experiences? Please let me know how much did he quote you as well.
I am open to fly across the nation. I am looking for excellent results and a reasonable price.

The surgeons I have considered so far are :
Robert Caridi
Jay Pensler
Michael Law
Miguel Delgado
Mordicai
Thank you brothers for your support during this giant step that I am planning to take.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 11:08:56 PM by inspiration »

Offline inspiration

Please reply with your surgeon recommendations.

Offline inspiration

Thank you for your recommendation. I visited his website and was only to view 2 cases. I am looking for a surgeon with a vast experience in this field. 

Offline Supradano3

I had mine done with michael law in raleigh nc. Hes fantastic

Offline mrkowboy

BOTCHED GYNACOMASTIA OP by caridi
i had surgery for mild gyno done by caridi 12 months ago with an awful result
1. the preop assessment was inadequate. he spent one minute with me, did not examine me and did not explain the surgery/consent.
2. the surgery was done poorly, rushed and incomplete with a bad result - very uneven and lopsided. he did excessive lipo on the right side [in fact he removed all the normal fat along the right edge of the pec] and much less on the left side. he removed part of my right pec muscle fascia resulting in permanent deformity - a large divot next to the pec and deltoid.. this has left me with a significant asymmetry postop. the right side is a lot smaller now. he misused the vaser and caused second degree burns. this has left me with significant skin scaring, discoloration and burning pain. i now have to take neurontin to sleep. this is permanant irreversible damage. when i showed the second degree burns to the nurse post op - maria , i was advised this was normal
3. i found post op communication with lacey and caridi deceptive, evasive, misleading and dishonest. initially he said the result was incredible. after three months, he acknowledged the asymmetry but said that this was swelling and fluid, which should settle with six months massage. he has not provided any proper and truthful explanation for any of these complications. NO answers to specific questions as to WHY uneven and lopsided? he said that the problem was my expectation ?? i had mild gyno and postoperation i am now left with a small and deformed right chest
he said that this has never happened before. he has stopped responding to emails asking further for advice and postop management for the ongoing worsening scar and tissue defect. he has effectively abandoned postop follow up
5. in summary, i have had a disastrous result. in my case, caridi has done bad, lopsided surgery [my right chest is now flat and collapsed] and then tried a cover up by trying to tell me that the result is excellent. the manner in which he has conducted and abbrogated all follow up demonstrates a total lack of professional standards.
6. i also want to point out that the caridi website is very misleading:
1. the vaser causes more severe scar formation than
conventional lipo. this fact was explained to me by
other surgeons.

2. all the website photos are early post op. there is no
reference to the severe scar formation that will evolve over
the next six months - burns contraction and skin damage,
sunken divots, tethering on animation, none of this is
covered in the preop consent and discussion, and this
outcome is very real. there are no photos showing this

3. in my experience, the preop assessment and post op
follow up fell well short of an acceptable standard of care