Author Topic: Surgery this week after 25 years of waiting with Dr. Pensler  (Read 2033 times)

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
I had the consultation with Dr. Pensler back in March and this is finally the week. My GF is really the only one that knows and is going with me. I have the instructions and everything for prior. We'll be staying in the area for a few days as well. How long before I can be up and moving around? It's on Thursday so was hoping Saturday I'd be okay going out to dinner. Now that it's getting closer I'm starting to get more and more nervous as well. I'm not sure what kind of anesthesia they'll use we really didn't discuss that. Should I perhaps contact Pensler's office this week with any questions? I wish I could afford the love handles I have been trying like crazy to lose as much weight as I can and those and my stomach never go away. I'm 6 1, and today at 202 pounds so pretty average but those never go away. Anyway I hope I can come on and post results I've read a lot on here and want to thank everyone for their posts of sharing your experience which has helped me gain the courage to do this. 

Offline Coastman

• Posting Member
Good luck with your surgery and please do post some pics when you are able! I hope it is as life changing for you as some of the other sucess stories on here. 

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
Everything went good felt fine after and Dr. Pensler and his staff were great. Only thing so far is the vest, do you guys get used to it after a few days? Can't wait until Sunday afternoon to see the results. 

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
It is now 2 months post surgery and I don't know what to say other than I am very disappointed with my results. I feel as it's the same as before I had surgery. Maybe it will get better I really don't know. I feel even worse now having gone through this and everything seems the same. It will not let me post any pictures but I'll keep trying

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
How's it going? I agree with you - surgery should give better results than that. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024