Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 8396 times)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Dale Warnio, yes, I noticed my breasts were female. Only the areolas and nipples are not female. Maybe this is the final size, and maybe it will grow even more. In any case, the bra prevents bouncing and holds them in place well.
IMHO your aerolas do look femmine the liik softer and no defined edge as I have myself
You're right. I didn't notice that difference. But when I compare my pictures with pictures of women's breasts, my areolas are definitely feminine. Although the nipples do not look large, they are quite hard and sensitive. And they are very noticeable even under a thicker sweater. My areolas are about 4.5 cm (1.8 '') in diameter, while the average for women is 3.8 cm (1.5 '').

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone :) It's been a year since I put pictures here with the first bra, size 38 B. After that, I bought a couple more bras through the web shop, but this one remained my favorite. However, my breasts have grown even more in this year and it seems to me that I could soon move to a higher number. Here are a few pictures of what my breasts look like today in that same bra plus pictures of comparisons. The chest is painted from several positions.
It does look like you are filling out more.

Nice to see that you have found good bra solutions that are working for you.
I experimented with bras and sizes. By mistake, I once ordered a size 38 A ... I'll take a picture in that bra once. It all fell out :D

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Dale Warnio, yes, I noticed my breasts were female. Only the areolas and nipples are not female. Maybe this is the final size, and maybe it will grow even more. In any case, the bra prevents bouncing and holds them in place well.
IMHO your aerolas do look femmine the liik softer and no defined edge as I have myself
You're right. I didn't notice that difference. But when I compare my pictures with pictures of women's breasts, my areolas are definitely feminine. Although the nipples do not look large, they are quite hard and sensitive. And they are very noticeable even under a thicker sweater. My areolas are about 4.5 cm (1.8 '') in diameter, while the average for women is 3.8 cm (1.5 '').
my aerolas were about a nickel size now a little bigger than a quarter and my nipples are bigger and way more sensitive

Offline SideSet

Has it become second nature to wear a bra?

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
For now still at home. The undershirt under my shirt holds my breasts well.

aboywithgirls

I was looking at this topic and was trying to think of the maker of my first bras.

I had initially worn hand me down bras  from my sister for my first few years of bra wearing. It was after my 16th birthday I had my second "bra talk" with my mother. I had to start wearing full-time because of my development.

As many of you know, she took me bra shopping for my own bras at our local JCPENNEY. They used to carry Adonna bras. I remember how much I liked them. They were the first time that I wore an underwire. They were a 34C. In comparison, my mother wore a 36B. That being said, I can see why she felt it was important that  started wearing a bra full time. It used to be quite the exception that I wore a bra. Now, living as a woman , it's kinda the rule. 

Offline blad

It was after my 16th birthday I had my second "bra talk" with my mother. I had to start wearing full-time because of my development.

They were a 34C. In comparison, my mother wore a 36B. That being said, I can see why she felt it was important that  started wearing a bra full time. 
When you had developed to the same sister size as your mother, I guess it was obvious to her that you should be wearing a bra full time.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

She was definitely surprised to see me filling out a 34C. However, she didn't think that I should wear underwire bras. Neither my mother or sister wore underwire bras and see didn't think that I needed them. She did give in and I remember her telling me " it's up to you, you're the one wearing it". To this day, I'm convinced that the SA thought I was a tomboy!

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
How do you know you've outgrown a bra? How does that feel? My bra, size 38B, started squeezing me lightly. By the way, that bra was the most comfortable for me, but lately I have noticed some discomfort in the breast area when I wear it. It's this bra on me. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I also took pictures in a T-shirt.

Offline SideSet

I think you look much better we are in a bra under your T-shirt than going braless

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
What brand are you wearing? And where did you get it?

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
@SideSet Really? Thank you :)

@Puna This is an Esprit Gade bra. It was last year's model and is no longer for sale. Otherwise I buy through European online stores https://www.aboutyou.de

Dudewithboobs

Can barely tell under the t shirt and only cause it looks light in both color and fabric. Great looking bra. For me I believe the bra is outgrown when you feel your breasts are being smashed cause the room has met capacity in the cups. Spillage over the top when adjusted also is a sign to me. I might spill out when I scoop and swoop but after a minute or two of movement they settle in place. If you feel the cups are smashing more than supporting it may be worth seeing abojt a new style or size 

Offline Johndoe1

@SideSet Really? Thank you :)
There's this misconception that a well supported bust in a bra is a feminine thing. Everyone has breasts. That's not a strictly women's venue. If you have developed breasts, then you are entitled, I would say, you have the right to have the same comfort and support as any other person who has developed breasts, male or female. Just because you have a penis doesn't diminish the fact you have mammories on your chest. That's just ridiculous. Breasts are breasts, no matter who's chest they are on. No one says if you wear a bra you have to be feminine or sexy looking. How many women do you see who are wearing a bra is not trying to look sexy? They are just trying to be comfortable and not have their chests flopping around. Breasts and bras are more unisex than society wants to state. Lace or bows or charms are just bling. It just happens to be we as men are on the cutting edge of that. Wear your bra proudly. It's not just a women's thing. ABWG said it, bras are for breasts, not for women.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024