Author Topic: Natural cure for gynecomastia  (Read 9016 times)

Offline nimi20

• Posting Member
HI,
 I am raj I am suffering from gyno for 15 years . recently I started  doing "oil pulling" for general health after reading so much positive thing about oil pulling ,my general health was improving. One day I noticed that my puffy nipple (glands inside) has reduced by may be 15-20 % . Then I remember reading in earth clinic oil pulling forum and oilpullingdotorg  that it cures female hormone imbalance , then I thought may be it also cures male hormone imbalance as well .
    ATM I am happy with the result I am doing oil pulling twice a day since last 2 months and I hope that in next 2 or 3 months I will be completely cured or have very little gyno . I wanted to post the picture , so forum member  please help me how to upload image in this forum. Please dont discard this as some kind of fake story. Help me upload the image . Mean while you can google oil pulling and female  hormone imbalance cure to know further
Update I have attached my photo taken today(8th march 2012)
      Thank you.
             Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:02:21 AM by nimi20 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Nice windup, I can hardly wait for the pitch.
Grandpa Dan

Offline nimi20

• Posting Member
Atleast google it, if you don't believe me

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Does it include marking an start on the ground when the moon is full?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I did. When a single mode of treatment claims to "Cure" so many things I know it is not realistic.

There is simply no such thing as "One Size Fits All" and that is especially true in medicine.

If you choose to invest your time and money in this way, you are free to do so. I will remain skeptical unless you are prepared to support your claims with documentation and in progress photographs. The documentation needs to be verifiable and the photographs need to be standardized as to poses and lighting etc.

Once you have your evidence in hand, then you need to prove your one case is not unusual, this is done with a double blind study performed by a professional medical facility or university with an international reputation that is unquestioned.

Have fun, we'll see you (or not) in a few years.

Offline nimi20

• Posting Member
well thank you ,I will definitely  post my pic after 2 months lets see what happens .
I didn't know that OP cures hormone imbalance at first ,otherwise I might have taken Pic before I started oil pulling  .
               Well for other benefit of OP you can go to earthclinic and see for yourself. As far as I am concerned , I didn't have any serious health problem I just started OP of curiosity and now my gums are pink and strong my tooth decay cleared 80% , muscus cleared , my light knee problem cured ,I am having better sleep, my gastric problem has cleared and of course my gland under my puffy nipple reduced by maybe 20-30 %.

Offline go away

• Posting Member
i really hope this turns out well and ur gyne is cured. it will be remarkable if this works out well.
and nimi you  dont listen to these people they dont know about the curability of Ayurveda.
and post the good news soon. good luck

Offline nimi20

• Posting Member
well thanks goaway , I am also curious even I dont know when it will cure ,but I will post pic after 3 months and lets see what happens . I am satisfied with my result so far. Its sad that I didn't took pic when I started Oil Pulling other wise ppl here would have at least noticed the difference.
                By the way everyone can try Oil Pulling its wonderful for your health.

Offline go away

• Posting Member
for how many time you have been oil pulling.i am also doing oil pulling for 3 days and my teethes decay is improving.thnx for the advice.

Offline nimi20

• Posting Member
@ goaway well its offtopic but I am doing oil pulling for more than 2 months now and I do it twice daily. You have to do oilpulling until the oil gets watery ,it may take more than 20 minutes .
While morning it may take long for oil to get watery because there is less saliva in mouth in the morning but evening the oil becomes watery quickly because of more saliva . My advice would be take 1 liter of water early morning and wait for 1 hour and then do oil pulling .
  sorry for replying late (you know why). Best of luck with your health and see the amazing result.

Offline go away

• Posting Member
hey man how's your therapy going any improvements or news?

Offline benjof

I recently started doing oil pulling a to be more precise 4 weeks ago
I am waiting to see what happens
I mostly started doing it because I had gum problems and it helps
I will wait and see if there are any changes
I think I need to wait at least two months and see
If this thing works than WOW thank G-d for the first time in like 6 years I won;t be embaresed to take my shirt off in public
Has anyone had experience with oil pulling so far?

Offline Paolops181

Hi raj, how's it goin now? Did your gyno reduce completely? I will start OP next week and see if it really works... I only have puffy nipples but no fat around my nipples... hope this do work and I will also take turmeric along with it... Im hoping my gyno will reduce just atleast 50-60% i'll be very happy...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The fool, and his money, are soon parted. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024