Author Topic: Re: So here it is guys....  (Read 8150 times)

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
just cuz urs is infinte times worse than his gyno doesn't mean he doesn't have it.  mine is similar to his and i know if my nips are hard it looks like giant pecs since i work out as well....it doesn't change the fact that there is tissue that is disperesed by the massive pec.  jus cuz his is super mild and he's in great shape doesn't mean it don't bother him equally as much as some of u guys wit giant breasts.  how would u feel if he told u gyno shouldnt bother u cuz ur obese or fat anyway? it's not any different

Very true. As a matter of fact I would venture to say that someone in my position is just as much if not MORE bothered by having gynecomastia. I put in a lot of work in the gym and to know my chest will always look awful regardless of all the hard work is very disheartening.

HEG don't listen to the other idiots on this board. I am tired of everyone saying just because it is minor don't take care of it. If you had a minor case of cancer everyone would take care of it. Remember you are bothered by it it sounds. So go see a doc or a PS and take care of it. You are in good shape and I am guessing only surgery will help in your case. You do have a minor case which can and is devistating to many. Whether gyne is large/small or something else it is there and it is definetely bothersome. So go get some opinions and options from a doc or a ps. Probably want to go to a PS to get things done faster and get better opinions and answers. Good luck and I am sorry that so many people gave those crappy opinions about you don't have it or I wish I had a chest like yours. Getting gyne out of the way will help you focus more on increasing your strength and reaching your goal. Not taking care of it and being bothered by it will only slow you down. So go do something about it my man. Good luck.

Although it was a relief in a way to hear some of those comments because it made me feel less of a freak, I still know deep down inside it will torture me until I get it fixed. Thanks again for the input everyone.

Offline joker261

• Posting Member

??? I have never taking steroids man. I took some prohormones about 5-6 years ago when they weren't at all the beasts they are today. However, I think my improper use of even those very mild (and ineffective) prohormones is responsible for what I have today. For anyone in the know I only used 19norandro a very long time ago, which was supposed to have minimal if any side effects.  ::) Oh well I suppose it will turn out to be an expensive lesson.

tell me about it...the combo of avodart, m1t and 4-ad caused mine in july.  it feels like there are rubber strands on my pec.  it's alot worse when u do it to urself, but my insurance might cover it since the head surgeon told me not to rush surgery n give it time 1st.  if i cant get that covered i'm goin to the philippines and gettin it done there, and probably try to work a deal out for lipo for bottom abs as well ;D

Offline HEG

• Posting Member

tell me about it...the combo of avodart, m1t and 4-ad caused mine in july.  it feels like there are rubber strands on my pec.  it's alot worse when u do it to urself, but my insurance might cover it since the head surgeon told me not to rush surgery n give it time 1st.  if i cant get that covered i'm goin to the philippines and gettin it done there, and probably try to work a deal out for lipo for bottom abs as well ;D

Man m1t and 4-ad are beasts!!!!! My 19 norandro was complete junk (heck I even used the andro poppers) compared to the results I have seen people get from the recent batch of PH's. But with just my luck I would get no anabolic results from the 19nor, but gynecomasta. Jeez.....

Offline joker261

• Posting Member

Man m1t and 4-ad are beasts!!!!! My 19 norandro was complete junk (heck I even used the andro poppers) compared to the results I have seen people get from the recent batch of PH's. But with just my luck I would get no anabolic results from the 19nor, but gynecomasta. Jeez.....

ha! i only ran it for 5 days, 1 week later gyno....i quit cuz i found out the half life of dutasteride is 5 weeks and tht it be dumb to mess wit my hormones too much...too lil too late.   ive used m1t and 4-ad numerous times with no anti-e's and i was fine till i threw the dutasteride in the mix >:(...i must say though m1t always guaranteed an easy lean 5lbs after waterloss just from a 2 week cycle.

the irony is that in the quest for vanity we jus end up with breasts.  i guess it's a lesson to help appreciate what we got.  i feel ya tho with the black tight wife beaters and black shirts. its annoying constantly having to flex the pecs jus to get rid of tht contour.  if surgery will solve it for u i say go for it

Offline HEG

• Posting Member

ha! i only ran it for 5 days, 1 week later gyno....i quit cuz i found out the half life of dutasteride is 5 weeks and tht it be dumb to mess wit my hormones too much...too lil too late.   ive used m1t and 4-ad numerous times with no anti-e's and i was fine till i threw the dutasteride in the mix >:(...i must say though m1t always guaranteed an easy lean 5lbs after waterloss just from a 2 week cycle.

the irony is that in the quest for vanity we jus end up with breasts.  i guess it's a lesson to help appreciate what we got.  i feel ya tho with the black tight wife beaters and black shirts. its annoying constantly having to flex the pecs jus to get rid of tht contour.  if surgery will solve it for u i say go for it

Hahah sounds like we are in the same boat man, and I do think the irony of it all is downright classic as well!  I can only hope that surgery can solve the problem. Based off of some of the results I have seen on this site, I have hope. I wonder if it is harder or easier for a PS to do gyne surgery on someone with a muscular chest. You plan on going the surgery route as well?

Offline joker261

• Posting Member

Hahah sounds like we are in the same boat man, and I do think the irony of it all is downright classic as well!  I can only hope that surgery can solve the problem. Based off of some of the results I have seen on this site, I have hope. I wonder if it is harder or easier for a PS to do gyne surgery on someone with a muscular chest. You plan on going the surgery route as well?

i think it is easier, since there is not much fat to skulpt and should be cheaper. most of the technique goes towards the symmetry i think.  since ur chest is pretty tight i think the only thing left to do is rid the mass and it should even out easily cuz of low fat.  i know the biggest problem is the puffy nips, thats what i wear the tight black wifebeater for, to push it down.  since ur nips are small i'd take my chances with an inverted nip and just have most of the gland removed. if this doesnt go away by january im definatley gettin it removed.  i'll save 500$ per month to help ease the cost if any.  most ps do revisions if there is still gyno so they'll keep doin it till ur happy.  really, get it done as soon as possible since u've had it for quite some time.  put this behind u, cuz there is no reason to be walking around in great shape and lingering on this board, when u can be out enjoyin ur self in the company of hot babes with big breasts instead of guys with moobs

Offline Ryan12

• Posting Member
i think you look like a normal muscular guy, the average person looking at you would have no idea what gyno is or that you even remotely symbolize having it. but i do understand you wanting to get it fixed if you have a problem with it. i am in the same boat, mine is mild but it really bothers me and i do have an appointment to go see a PS. if you feel you want it gone then i think you should do the same. good luck to you.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 04:43:45 AM by Ryan12 »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
rofl dude go see plastic surgeon.

and don't listen to these retards on the board who factor in realtivity.. their chest vs yours.

u obviously have a pretty significant case, and at your bodyfat you should see a pec split.

u have gyno.

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
rofl dude go see plastic surgeon.

and don't listen to these retards on the board who factor in realtivity.. their chest vs yours.

u obviously have a pretty significant case, and at your bodyfat you should see a pec split.

u have gyno.

A pec split? I think there is a very obvious separation in my chest. I am not trying to convince myself I don't have it, but based on other pics I have seen on this site (no offense to them) I would not consider myself to have a significant case.  ???

Offline csite

• Posting Member
its gyno.  And your arms look great compared to your body.  ;)

i wouldn't get it removed if i was you though if your looking to get bigger! because it will not show as you put on more musles mass on your chest.

And i dont want to scare you, but i saw this other guy on the net, similar shape as you (maybe abit bigger) who had surgery, his chest didnt look normal at all after surgery, there was muscle on the top and in the bottom it was slightly dented inwards, You may find the same MAY happen to yours.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024