Author Topic: Chat  (Read 2679 times)

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I'm guessing the room doesn't show up if he's not online.  Looks like kik is strictly a mobile app, which is disappointing.  I'm not very good at typing on my phone.
It does have a desktop version.
Do you have a link?  kik.com only shows android and iphone.
I found it in the Windows store.
not showing up for me.  Closest thing is a "guide" to kik which costs $3.50

Offline Johndoe1

I'm guessing the room doesn't show up if he's not online.  Looks like kik is strictly a mobile app, which is disappointing.  I'm not very good at typing on my phone.
https://s8hq.app.link/Zd5NHiTrFC?_p=c61c29c49f1c66f4e7038ffaeb
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
https://s8hq.app.link/Zd5NHiTrFC?_p=c61c29c49f1c66f4e7038ffaeb
That's for phone.

CoffeeAndCake

Hey sorry haven't been here for a week or two been working on getting my production studio back up and running after a crash. The chat is not a site it is a mobile app. Perhaps PalTalk or some other online site would have been better for those who have difficulties with mobile devices. I do apologize for that. Also I am not on chats much due to a kid and working with my business and day job so apologies if anyone had troubles after I left it. I just liked the idea as the forums here tend to get dry and mundane very quickly with chatter and gets repetitive at times. Figured a chat would allow more folks to have a more unique experience in talking and discussing and connecting. More how's everyone doing what's new, hows the families etc type thing and the forum would remain an educated option for those sharing tips tricks on hiding bras, and other accepting topics. My apologies. 

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Hey sorry haven't been here for a week or two been working on getting my production studio back up and running after a crash. The chat is not a site it is a mobile app. Perhaps PalTalk or some other online site would have been better for those who have difficulties with mobile devices. I do apologize for that. Also I am not on chats much due to a kid and working with my business and day job so apologies if anyone had troubles after I left it. I just liked the idea as the forums here tend to get dry and mundane very quickly with chatter and gets repetitive at times. Figured a chat would allow more folks to have a more unique experience in talking and discussing and connecting. More how's everyone doing what's new, hows the families etc type thing and the forum would remain an educated option for those sharing tips tricks on hiding bras, and other accepting topics. My apologies.
No need to apologize.  I think the idea is good.  I like the idea of having more casual conversations.  And there are somethings that I would prefer not to mention here on the message board for anyone to see.  However, the issue is the lack of people.  You'd almost have to schedule a time for chat.  And of course, no matter what time you choose, there'd be people unable to make it during that time.  There are private messages here on this board, but it's not quite the same, and doesn't seem to give you any notification of when a message arrives (I just discovered one from a month ago.)  But I'd be willing to chat using PMs.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Regarding the PM system here, check your settings.  By default notifications are off, but you can turn them on (email and a popup notification on the site).

CoffeeAndCake

Decided to go ahead and try a better option for chat if one is interested. There is a chat server I use a lot to chat with others on PalTalk. PalTalk is the chat program/app/download for computer if anyone is interested feel free to find me on there and message me/add me with cakeancoffee as the username and be happy to get a better option for chat if anyone is sstill wanting to try.

Offline terapixel

• Posting Member
Regarding the PM system here, check your settings.  By default notifications are off, but you can turn them on (email and a popup notification on the site).
I can't even ever find the PMs on mobile. this site looks like a pile of garbage on mobile.
My gender is blank, because there is no category for "non-binary" on this site.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024