Author Topic: I'm back, and I have a quick question!  (Read 2389 times)

cody sockeye

First off, I'd just like to say hi to everyone. I haven't been on in a long while, but I figured I'd check in and see how everyone is doing and yada yada...

Last time I was around, I was having some serious family issues which have since gotten better, and worse at the same time. We're looking to move out of Florida relatively soon, which is good I guess. I was also telling you that I needed a wrist surgery, which I had the first of this month. So now, my 2 year old fracture is currently healing with 1 screw and a cast for 6-8 weeks :P

Anyway, I fell upon a thought earlier today, and I was wondering if anybody might have an answer for me...

Well, you know how surgeons have to remove gland, but dont remove all of it for fear of your chest caving in? Well how much gland is in a "normal" chest? Is it like the size of a pea? Bigger? Smaller? I always finding myself trying to determine the size of the gland in my chest, and I think it is about half the size of a ping pong ball... I could be wrong though... I cant really tell what's fat, what's muscle, and what's gland just by the touch. Thanks in advance,

--CS
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 06:25:43 PM by cody sockeye »

Offline enthusiastic

• Posting Member
That's a difficult question.

The truth is that some folks think that puffy nipples are gyne, and some think that shapely man-boobs are gyne.

If you are unhappy with the way you look, see a surgeon.

I did.   I couldn't be happier. 

Now I need to lose weight.   An old friend of mine just ran a marathon and I'm feeling like a lazy bum!

cody sockeye

I'm already looking into surgery, but my biggest problem right now is money (who's isnt?)

I was just curious as to how much gland is "normal". I read stories on how some people have a gland the size of a golf ball removed... But the surgeons leave a little bit in their... How much is left in there?

cody sockeye

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
when they say everbody has some, i think that means really thin tissue fibers that aren't even noticeable.  when they say they can't take it all out, i think that means there'll normally be small traces, larger than normal, that surgically aren't worth bothering with since their mass isn't significant.  however when they talk about not leaving a crater, that's when i get worried, since mine's thin but reaches a long way and i'd want it all out, not just kind of scraped down to half size or something. 

this would be a good topic for one of the surgeons to weigh in on. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024