Author Topic: 21 and already in a bra  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Jack A

• Posting Member
At this age you will want to check other physical attributes of your body,.
Adam's apple, brow ridge, hand shape and size, foot shape, pelvic shape, collar bone placement, etc.
Interesting you say this. It could make sense that I'm possible intersex; maybe I should get it checked.

I do wonder why I grew breasts, hips and butt in puberty. My breast growth really wasn't much different from girls in my class. Thankfully my PE teacher stopped putting me on skins--after I started to wear a bra in PE, that just wasn't happening.

Offline taxmapper

My claim to fame on that one was a coach who grabbed my hips int he 6th grade calling out... 
"dont walk like a girl..."

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My claim to fame on that one was a coach who grabbed my hips int he 6th grade calling out...
I have had the 'walk' since puberty. I even picked up several nicknames along the way for it. 
Penguin, fat a**, babe, etc...

I happen to have 'very' wide hips (always bigger than my bust line, even when I was thin).

Grandma would say, "boy, you got a set of hips on you."
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

OMG! I had that happen to me as well! I had totally forgotten about it until you mentioned it!" The teacher told me to stop walking like a girl. I didn't know I was! Didn't know I could!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Johndoe1

At this age you will want to check other physical attributes of your body,.
Adam's apple, brow ridge, hand shape and size, foot shape, pelvic shape, collar bone placement, etc.
Interesting you say this. It could make sense that I'm possible intersex; maybe I should get it checked.
If so, you would not be the only one!

Offline 42CSurprise!

I guess curves go with breasts.  I always enjoyed the combination in women to whom I was attracted but it is quite remarkable to find myself with curves at this time in my life.  In retrospect, I was never a slender male.  I had a fleshy chest though not with breasts as developed as some of the men here.  I also was thick through my thighs.  As we've observed on this website, we all exist on a gender continuum... defined by the balance between testosterone and estrogen in our bodies.  Clearly, men who develop breasts are on the more feminine side of the continuum.  Coming to terms with that is really what this side of the website is all about.  I'm content with where I am and am enjoying the breasts held so beautifully in the brassiere I'm wearing as I write this.  Enjoy!

Offline gotgyne

I guess curves go with breasts.  I always enjoyed the combination in women to whom I was attracted but it is quite remarkable to find myself with curves at this time in my life.  In retrospect, I was never a slender male.  I had a fleshy chest though not with breasts as developed as some of the men here.  I also was thick through my thighs.  As we've observed on this website, we all exist on a gender continuum... defined by the balance between testosterone and estrogen in our bodies.  Clearly, men who develop breasts are on the more feminine side of the continuum.  Coming to terms with that is really what this side of the website is all about.  I'm content with where I am and am enjoying the breasts held so beautifully in the brassiere I'm wearing as I write this.  Enjoy!
A "gender continuum". Yes, I'd call it the same way. Some years ago I read that it is even better for men and women to be balanced within this continuum. This means that beeing 100 per cent male or female is bad. I think so too.
Interestingly I always had thick and soft thighs too, although my weight only fluctuated within a range of 10 kilograms as an adult. And I have a sagging belly which I control for decades with the help of strong women's girdles. The breasts came much later. To me it's quite normal that I wear a bra and a girdle like most of the women did. But I have noticed that even women of my kin who wore girdles everyday in the 1970s as they were still in their 20s, have stopped wearing them at age 50 or 60. Even most of the big beautiful women of all ages don't wear girdles anymore, which is a pity. In my 20s at the university during the 1980s I only had one voluptous fellow student who wore a combo of longline bra and long leg pantie girdle or a corselette every day. She became my friend for some years.
John

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

A "gender continuum". Yes, I'd call it the same way. Some years ago I read that it is even better for men and women to be balanced within this continuum. This means that beeing 100 per cent male or female is bad. I think so too...
Much of the pain we experience in life is because we fail to meet the standard of masculinity offered to us by Madison Avenue and often embraced by people frightened by differences.  Having a soft body leaves in the out group, not the in group.  At various times in my life I made a concerted effort to make my body conform to the male standard.  In reality, working out with weights and doing extreme exercise didn't get me there.  My chest remained soft... not voluptuous by any stretch of the imagination but definitely not hard.

As I've gotten old the curves have been more pronounced and my breasts have blossomed, which has made my early attraction to lingerie a sensible response to what is happening.  The first brassiere I put on, at age 12, was a bustier with shaped cups for breasts I really didn't have.  It was sexy as hell!  Now I wear brassieres without lining and I fill the soft cups to overflowing.  Needless to say, my body and mind have become more feminine as I've aged.  I concluded that I don't wish to battle what mother nature has given me.  And so I'm here with kindred spirits trying to make sense of it all.  There is no such thing as 100% male... only an illusion there is such a thing.   :o

Offline Jack A

• Posting Member
“gender continuum”. i know what you mean

my chest is bigger than most women’s, my hips are plump and my voice isn’t especially deep.

i not only wear a bra, but also sometimes have clothing like a woman—today is a bit cold, so i’m wearing a women’s sweater that makes my bust look polished and well-presented. it is obvious i have breasts, so i like them to be look good.

likewise, men’s pants don’t fit; i prefer to wear skorts or women’s jeans. my college roommate comments on how my breasts are much larger than his girlfriend’s ;)  

Offline Justagirl💃

“gender continuum”. i know what you mean

my chest is bigger than most women’s, my hips are plump and my voice isn’t especially deep.

i not only wear a bra, but also sometimes have clothing like a woman—today is a bit cold, so i’m wearing a women’s sweater that makes my bust look polished and well-presented. it is obvious i have breasts, so i like them to be look good.

likewise, men’s pants don’t fit; i prefer to wear skorts or women’s jeans. my college roommate comments on how my breasts are much larger than his girlfriend’s ;) 
I agree, the girls look so much better well supported and under a nice top (like a Foxy Camis from Torrid). 
The rest of the outfit off the women's rack just fits better physically and aesthetically.

Offline gotgyne

I'm a little wide at my hips too. For this summer I bought shorts for big young women. They have an excellent fit. 

Offline gotgyne

my college roommate comments on how my breasts are much larger than his girlfriend’s ;) 
Oh. Let's hope that his girlfriend doesn't get jealous ;D.

btw. If someone would laugh on my breasts or my bra wearing I'd answer "You're jealous, that's all!" independently if these mockingbirds are male, female or inbetween.

If I were younger I'd apply for a job at the "Deutsche Bahn" (German Railways). Since last year men may wear skirts and a women's scarf as part of their uniform.

Offline Justagirl💃

I use the 3.5 boyfriend shorts from Torrid. 💞

Offline gotgyne

They're nice :).

Even my visit at C&A was fun. My wife and me were in the "Clockhouse" department (for young big women) and I used one of the changing cubicles. She brought me the shorts in several sizes and I tried them on. All around chatter and laughter of girls, not because of me (I didn't catch an eye) but it was Saturday afternoon and Nuremberg was full of shoppers.

John

Offline Justagirl💃

They're nice :).

Even my visit at C&A was fun. My wife and me were in the "Clockhouse" department (for young big women) and I used one of the changing cubicles. She brought me the shorts in several sizes and I tried them on. All around chatter and laughter of girls, not because of me (I didn't catch an eye) but it was Saturday afternoon and Nuremberg was full of shoppers.

John
Sounds so fun! (klingt so lustig)

I enjoy my shopping excursions at Torrid every weekend as well. 💞

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024