Author Topic: 21 and already in a bra  (Read 1720 times)

Offline gotgyne

They're nice :).

Even my visit at C&A was fun. My wife and me were in the "Clockhouse" department (for young big women) and I used one of the changing cubicles. She brought me the shorts in several sizes and I tried them on. All around chatter and laughter of girls, not because of me (I didn't catch an eye) but it was Saturday afternoon and Nuremberg was full of shoppers.

John
Sounds so fun! (klingt so lustig)

I enjoy my shopping excursions at Torrid every weekend as well. 💞
Yes, really "lustig" :). At first I was wondering, if the girls could have some problems with me as an old (urgh :( ) man in one of "their" cubicles, but they didn't. Obviously their mobiles came first.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
They're nice :).

Even my visit at C&A was fun. My wife and me were in the "Clockhouse" department (for young big women) and I used one of the changing cubicles. She brought me the shorts in several sizes and I tried them on. All around chatter and laughter of girls, not because of me (I didn't catch an eye) but it was Saturday afternoon and Nuremberg was full of shoppers.

John
Sounds so fun! (klingt so lustig)

I enjoy my shopping excursions at Torrid every weekend as well. 💞
Yes, really "lustig" :). At first I was wondering, if the girls could have some problems with me as an old (urgh :( ) man in one of "their" cubicles, but they didn't. Obviously their mobiles came first.
Ziemlich seltsam, unsere Unterhaltung hat sich zu einem Bereich entwickelt, der auf Elektronik basiert.  Gab es schon einmal Gelächter?
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline gotgyne

What do you mean by electronic? The use of an online translator? In my opinion one of the best is deepl.com. If I'm too lazy to translate longer texts into English I use it, do copy and paste and reread the result as there can be some faults (in rare cases), which I must rectify.

Edit: I forgot your question. No laughter, but I wasn't shopping at the teens and young female adults department before.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
quite strange, our entertainment has developed to be electronics based. was there ever laughter before?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024