Author Topic: workin out??  (Read 4651 times)

Offline jon4026

• Posting Member
im am 18, (5' 11'' 155lbs.) and noticed my puffy nipples when i was about 13. i have noticed a reduction in size and think it might go away. i know that working out will make the gyne more noticeable. my question is can it hinder the chances of the gyne going away???

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Search the board for the best form of chest exercise.  What has worked well for me is incline push ups, which is having your legs elevated on a chair or something, and doing a normal pushup.  Incline bench presses worked well also, for some.  It really depends on your body type.  Sometimes any form of chest exercise will swell the pectoral muscles out, and poke out any gland in there.  Getting in shape, and eating healthy won't necessarily rid you of gyne, but those two forces are a great thing nonetheless. 
The pesky glands seem to have a mind of their own.  I've never seen a reduction in ten years, but if you think yours are going away, the best thing you can do is continue eating well, maintain a low body fat, and exercise.   

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
The reduction in size you report is due to horomones returning to normal levels, because you're starting the final stages of puberty.

Working out your chest won't stop the reduction in size.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
you say it's reduced? Then it sounds like it will probably go away on it's own. If not entirely, mostly.

This is more proof that it doesn't always have to go away in 2 years.

Mine went in over 3 years. This guy has noticed a reduction in 5. With luck his will go.

Offline unlesba

I've read on here working out makes it better but for me the bigger my chest got the bigger my nipples got so i quit working out

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
I'd rather have a great body and slighly larger puffy nips than a crap body and slightly smaller puffy nips.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
I'd rather have a great body and slighly larger puffy nips than a crap body and slightly smaller puffy nips.

excatly my feelings.

remember that working out only pushes the gland out further, and not actually increases the size of the gland.

and now i'm off to the gym!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024