Author Topic: Surgery with karidis done on November 2017, pre and post op pictures available  (Read 8765 times)

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Nice one mate I am actually quite happy with my op at this stage the main thing for me was to get rid of the gland which is the cause of the puffy nipples and no amount of exercise would remove that I was always happy with my top part of my chest at the moment I can see the nipple area does not have the cone shape with is great keep in mind I have a decent size belly so I am not in great shape but my chest still looks really good in my opinion probably because it is the first time I have e seen it without the glands and that cone shape or the puffy nipples[/font][/color]

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
I like your pics, i see in the 2nd picture you posted today, the one with a side view that you have a nice continuous curve to you chest, uniformity and thats good.
Yeah, me too, i want that conic shape gone and to stay relaxed with shirt off, not always self aware of how my niples look, is so stressful.

I also have a big belly now, bigger than yours(as i see in the pics), years of daily beers : ))
Im slowly getting in shape and next year in January i hope i will have the means to go for a consultation with Karidis.
I think the better the shape you are the better the results post op.

P.S. Are you from London or you stayed in a hotel for the time being there? How much is a cheap hotel? Nothing fancy!

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Thanks for the informations. No problem in telling my family, my mother was a medical doctor, she always knew about this problem, from my puberty years she took me to doctors to find out what was growing and hurting under my areolas so she is very supportive and if i need help i can ask her.

How are you, pain, soreness going down?

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
It's coming Upto two weeks tommorow I take the vest of so I will see how my chest changes. The pain and soreness has more or less gone now

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
You take of the vest for good? Just two weeks of wearing it? Its good that you are past this vest thing.
Post some more pics in the days to come or maybe at one month mark. Thanks!

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
No sorry I mean for the next two weeks I only wear it for 12hours in the day

Offline PositionQ

• Posting Member
Hi mate was just wondering how it has gone?

I don't intend to tell anyone about the surgery & intend to stay in a hotel for a week post-surgery. Is this adequate will I be back to normal (as in full range of motion normal) after this period or should I stay for 2 weeks instead?

Could you tell me about the post-op experience too if you don't mind. Pain and restriction of movement wise, how long does it last till your pretty much back to your usual self. I am also a pharmacist and so going back to work is different than an office job as you know yourself. How long did it take you to go back to work in the pharmacy?

Also update pics would be great! I've seen some patients complain about creasing or a little indentation in the nipple, have you experienced such?

Sorry for all the requests but congrats on getting it done! Chest looks a lot better than before

Offline tram22

Hi mate was just wondering how it has gone?

I don't intend to tell anyone about the surgery & intend to stay in a hotel for a week post-surgery. Is this adequate will I be back to normal (as in full range of motion normal) after this period or should I stay for 2 weeks instead?

Could you tell me about the post-op experience too if you don't mind. Pain and restriction of movement wise, how long does it last till your pretty much back to your usual self. I am also a pharmacist and so going back to work is different than an office job as you know yourself. How long did it take you to go back to work in the pharmacy?

Also update pics would be great! I've seen some patients complain about creasing or a little indentation in the nipple, have you experienced such?

Sorry for all the requests but congrats on getting it done! Chest looks a lot better than before

Hopefully pharmacy2012 does not mind me chipping in on his great thread -

I had surgery with Kadiris on Tuesday and was back to work today, I could have even worked on Wednesday in my office job had I not had the day off.

The only real pain was on Tuesday evening when the main anasthetic had worn off, but it was very bareable with the provided Co-Dydramol painkillers.

Today (Friday) I have good range of motion and can reach up now, but it was restricted for a couple of days.

As results differ for everyone, I might have been lucky, however I think a full week before work in a pharmacy would likely be enough.

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
@tram22, can you post some pre and post op pictures? Thanks!

@pharmacy2012, how are you? Are you at the 1 month post operation mark? Can you post some new pictures? Is there anything that bothers you in terms of appearance?

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Pharmacy2012, how are you man, please dont leave us just yet. Tell us more how are you now, your thoughts so far? Any new pics?

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Sorry for late reply just been so busy, I am happy with the results so far for anyone thinking of getting it done I would recommend u go for it but make sure ur happy with your surgeon

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hey pharmacy, good to hear that you ok. How is scar tissue, any problems? At this point you still have no deformities, waves, indentions or other non naturally looking results? 

When flexing hard your chest or when moving/rising your arms up still no deformities? I ask the late question because i seen results that look ok when not rising arms or flexing chest but deformities appears once you do it.

Post some pics too if you can and have some time. Thanks and please let me know about how you doing at this stage. Its over two months now, right?

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Superb results man! So pleased for you. Looks like yours was Type 1/A (mild) like mine. I'm pretty sure mine it just gland. I have attached a photo.

Did you need any skin removing, or is that the idea of the compression to fuse the skin to the muscle underneath and allow the skin to shrink?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024