Author Topic: Surgery with Mr Levick 22/4/2015  (Read 5593 times)

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
Almost 3 weeks since my surgery now. The fluid went down quite a lot on its own over the last couple of weeks, but I got the remainder drained with a needle by Mr Levick today. I'll keep up the compression for the next few days with some added gauze to give it an extra squeeze, so hopefully it won't come back.

I'm so used to the vest/binder combo now that it feels a bit weird to take it off, but I can't wait to be rid of them :)

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:31:30 PM by rotors »

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
It's been about 6 weeks since my surgery now. Life is back to normal with the added bonus of extra self-confidence. Wearing t-shirts for the last couple of weeks has been bliss :)
The recovery is going well. My left side is pretty much perfect. My right side still has a little hard swelling. It's quite far to the right and a bit lumpy running down from my armpit. I think it's the lymph nodes. Mr Levick doesn't seem too concerned, so hopefully it'll clear up soon.

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:31:44 PM by rotors »

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
You'll love it! It's taking some getting used to though. I still find myself hunching over sometimes to hide what's not longer there :)

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
I've just received my first L size t shirt today, can't wait to wear it to the pub !!!
Ha ha if a non sufferer of excess glandular tissue read, that they'd think what a t~*tt !
That's the day I cant wait for too!  Its impossible to get across to anyone who hasnt had the problem how big a deal wearing a T shirt is!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024