Author Topic: What is going on with Dr. Richard Albin? Website:Account Suspended, etc...?  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Hello.

Does anyone know what is going on with Dr. Richard Albin?

When I try to click on his website, I get a " Account Suspended" message for weeks.

There is also a person who created a dedicated website just to tell people to avoid Dr. Richard Albin.

plasticsurgeryinjuries dot com

She has this all over review sites like Vitals dot com.
I was going to go to him until this recent information appeared.

I am not sure if maybe he is getting on in years and making mistakes or if perhaps the tools he uses(ultrasonic) may have caused problems,etc..

The person who made the website has nothing to do with gynecomastia. It was a women who said her face was disfigured due to Dr. Albin during a facelift procedure.

Maybe too much fat removed and cauterized burn mark on her face which I think appeared from under her skin. As well as a large visible scar and nerve damage.

I am not sure who to believe in this situation however the fact that he website it down is kind of shocking.

I also don't know if a botched facelift surgery applies to gynecomastia. In other words, if someone makes mistakes in one type, does that mean he might make a mistake in the other type as well?  

Does anyone know if he is still practicing medicine or why the website has been suspended.

Thanks

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Update. Dr. Albin Website is working again.

I guess maybe it was a technical issue with the web admin or something like that.

Thank

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024