Author Topic: Your help on a Sydney Surgeon  (Read 4618 times)

Offline Gynoboy11

• Posting Member
how you going guys. im new to this site.

i recently went and had a consultation for gyno surgery with Dr Kourosh Tavakoli and he said i needed to have excision and lipo. i was quoted $8,500 altogether. do you guys recommend this doctor? he is listed on the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons.

your help is greatly appreciated.

Offline Gynoboy11

• Posting Member

Offline Gynoboy11

• Posting Member
Cant anyone give me some feedback??  :-\ :-\

Offline HD

I recently got surgery in Sydney. I'm pretty happy with my results so far, but I'm not going to make a conclusion until it's healed (or at least I have my next post-op appointment). As there's a few things I'm a bit uncertain about. Had a bit of a 'concave' but it seems to be going away. Also was unilateral gyno, and the side that got the surgery is now "smaller" than the natural side. I will be happy if long term this comes back, but I will talk to the doc at my next appointment (late sept).

I don't want to mention his name, I don't want to give premature defamation to him, or recommend him based on my current results, if long term I'm not happy.

The best advice I can give you is to try and research the Doctor. It's good he is a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons. Get him to give you some before/after pictures of other Gyno surgery's he's done. Also ask him how frequently he does the surgery. Maybe even ask if you can be put in contact with some of his previous gyno patients, or get him to have them call you.

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
$8500 is quite expensive. Do you have a breakdown of the costs?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024